• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Leaf Tornado, one of my favorite moves. :'DD .. And yes, it's even more stronger when Sceptile was still a Treecko.

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Gen 2.Yes.It will be nice if it replace the bayleaf line but in future gen it will not be found and if it is, it will be wild

Hey.Is it excactly 7 or 6 or 8 o clock? oh it is either 7,730 or 8 o clock

Last edited:

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Um is 1 post = 1 point? (because i posted 6 or 7 and since i wrote this post it is 7 or 8)
    Is the last(?)(or per week) trivia for the next 10 mins really hard?

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yup, as what as I have said. I still haven't updated yet as I am very busy with something, later on I will. So please wait patiently. ^^

And this is the first one, so there would be definitely more. :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    miltankRancher is still off, you guys have to wait for him as he is the Trivia Coordinator, not me. :3

And yes, good luck!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Sorry guys. I had class until 2:15, and had to go home. It was a three hour journey, so sorry I'm late.

Anyway, here is the fourth trivia question.

This is worth 7 points.

According to Ken Sugimori, the Snivy line was patterned after what real-life entity/entities? I'm not talking about their appearances or such, but the way they behave, being kingly/queenly.

Hint: 5 points.

Flood is very disastrous.

*a very historical mind is needed. :))*

:)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    That's okay, good luck to those who are participating, may the best one win! And remember the criteria in your answers. :)

~ For those who haven't been with us for the past few days, here is the current topic!
    If the Snivy line was introduced in a previous generation, would it still be noticeable? *Considering that the grass starters are the original ones, and Snivy is just a commom Pokemon.*

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    and Congrats to milkRancher for being a Servine and 53 to Serperior

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The points have been updated, leading again is miltankRancher with 99 points! :'O .. You just need 21 points to be a Servine! Good luck, second in the top spot is Lezza who is now a Snivy with 32 points! She can start topics for the club now. :)

Congrats and keep posting everyone!

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    The European specifically French Royalty (Snivy Line based on) came from an anime and manga like Pokémon named Rose of Versailles hint later

might not have time because of strong typhoon :(

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hmm, your answers will be judged by miltankRancher by the way, just to remind you guys that I ain't a judge. :'p .. Not sure if the answer above me explains and answers the question straight to the point as the question was referring to where the Snivy line was patterned to. :'/

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    might not have time because of strong typhoon :( and happy 16th page :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Sorry to hear that, hope your okay there together your family. :(

.. But, don't give up! Try as hard as you can to answer it with the best of what you got. :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Taposa. That's bad... Hope you and your family are okay.

Anyway, for the explanation of the hint, one simple phrase is good. In fact, one simple phrase of six words is all I will accept. It is pretty famous. :)

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    it weakened a bit. Still have no clue O_o since got confused on the 6 words. Do I still have 7 points ?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Oh, pardon me, lmao .. Guess, your answer was kind of correct, but as what as miltankRancher said, ''one simple phrase of six words is all I will accept.''

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back