• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Songs fits to Pokemon Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • "Don't touch her with your dirty hands!"

Love that part. Silver is so great. When I first read of him through summary I thought he really was a jerk like in the games, but it didn't seem that way to me when I actually read it.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "Don't touch her with your dirty hands!"

Love that part. Silver is so great. When I first read of him through summary I thought he really was a jerk like in the games, but it didn't seem that way to me when I actually read it.

Agreed.

Silver's awesome, and that line just made me laugh so hard.
    That and when Green shot his normal "Pesky girl" and her and his eyes glowed. xD

Wish I had more songs that reminded me of Silver, to be honest. The only one that comes to mind off the top of my head is One Thousand Apologies by Demon Hunter. Nice and dark, but apologetic. Seems Silver-ish to me.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    I think i have more... lol

We are broken- Silver + Blue (i'm planning on making a mmv on this ;))

Fabulous- Ms. Berlitz (I swear, this is HER song.)

Blue- any haruhi suzumiya song.... I ALWAYS see her as haruhi XD. I don't know why, but they are just really similar in my view.. haha i see green as kyon XD

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • You know, I'm not a fan of shippings. Well, I hate most of them.

But, for some reason, I can see the Red x Yellow ship under a song "Kiss Me" by... by... you know, that freakin' long band title which basically means nothing. That band is basically an one-hit-wonder.

But still, it doesn't mean I support that ship. I just can see the two together with that song in the background.

And that song, you must admit, fits practically every ship.

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • I got one for luckyshipping and franticshipping...
    Luckyshipping: Make me Better-Fabolous ft. Ne-Yo(seriously reminds me of the FR/LG Saga when Green was comforting red and made him BETTER to fight back the enemy)
    Franticshipping: I'm Real: J-Lo ft. Ja Rule(They can't go on without each other, which is basically what the song's about.)

Pro_EV

Freshmen!!!
    Years
  • 爱来过- Bwahaha, I saw the title and all, and then listening to it, it took me like, a minute to realize, hello, this song's in chinese... which is embarassing cause I'm chinese myself...

It fits.

lalalagirl

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    The song that fits for ANY SHIPPING: No Air- Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown

funny you mention that xD *dies*

i just made an amv for oldrivalshipping with that song two days ago O.o

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    I can think of many songs... but I don't want to post them 'cause I don't want people to steal my MMV ideas. *paranoid*

But I'll say a few anyway...

"You Save Me" (I *think* it's sung by Kenny Chesney)) kinda fits Gold and Crystal in my opinion. It's about how the singer is reckless wanders around a lot, but his girlfriend/wife/whoever it is loves him anyway. So the theme fits... even though Gold would probably rather saw off all his toes one-by-one with a nail filer than actually say anything that's in that song.

I heard a song called "Frozen in Time" that fits Mask of Ice, like, perfectly. The artist is "Funker Vogt" or something.

And then there's a song called "Mask" that would fit either Blue (girl) or Silver. The artist is "The Gypsy Butterfly."

Nelly Furtado's "Maneater" fits Blue (girl) a little bit.

And "At the Beginning" from Anastasia is PERFECT for Ruby and Sapphire.

And I heard a song that I think would fit LuckyShipping, if I was a LuckyShipper. It was called "Because You Loved Me." I don't know the artist... now that I think about it, maybe it could be ChosenShipping too.

There are other things that I've made MMV's for or am making MV's for... but I don't want to type any of them.

lalalagirl

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    I can think of many songs... but I don't want to post them 'cause I don't want people to steal my MMV ideas. *paranoid*

But I'll say a few anyway...

"You Save Me" (I *think* it's sung by Kenny Chesney)) kinda fits Gold and Crystal in my opinion. It's about how the singer is reckless wanders around a lot, but his girlfriend/wife/whoever it is loves him anyway. So the theme fits... even though Gold would probably rather saw off all his toes one-by-one with a nail filer than actually say anything that's in that song.

I heard a song called "Frozen in Time" that fits Mask of Ice, like, perfectly. The artist is "Funker Vogt" or something.

And then there's a song called "Mask" that would fit either Blue (girl) or Silver. The artist is "The Gypsy Butterfly."

Nelly Furtado's "Maneater" fits Blue (girl) a little bit.

And "At the Beginning" from Anastasia is PERFECT for Ruby and Sapphire.

And I heard a song that I think would fit LuckyShipping, if I was a LuckyShipper. It was called "Because You Loved Me." I don't know the artist... now that I think about it, maybe it could be ChosenShipping too.

There are other things that I've made MMV's for or am making MV's for... but I don't want to type any of them.

I'm pretty sure because you loved me is by Celine Dion :]

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    ^

There might be one by her, or another version by her... but the one I'm thinking of is by some country singer. Jody something... I think...

pong08

Years
  • Now... this song fits any shipping in a tragic way: 8:45-Drunken Tiger(It was written by Tiger JK as tribute to his dead grandmother, but you can fit this song into any shipping. It's basically about a guy telling the girl to live a little longer before she dies. In the end of the song, that person dies. It's pretty sad.)

pong08

Years
  • hey.... this thread is dying! Come on! Music is important part of imaginations and storytelling!
    Anyways, I got a another one....

The theme of love in FF4.... I thought it sounded like it would fit any shipping....

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    The reason from hoobastank - ruby and sapphire

I started making an mmv to this pairing with this song some weeks ago, but I never finished it.>_<
    I think some of the lyrics really fit those two (for example "I've found a reason for me to change who I used to be........and the reason is you")

pong08

Years
  • Here I am trying to revive this thread again, and this song is ACTUALLY not for a shipping. It's for the part in FR/LG when Red is going through his self-conflict about what to do with Deoxys.

Joe Budden- Get The Picture.... the lyrics tell it all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back