• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The SOS Brigade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Well >.< This is difficult, I was thinking more 6am Sydney time for the morning one but was using the 5's as a base time.

So with this in mind and Droomphs awesome work how would 6am AEST (UTC +10) work for everyone? We don't have to do it on Wednesday if that doesn't suit the majority of you guys just post WHEN WILL WORK SO WE CAN ALL ENJOY IT TOGETHER!@!@!

Once we figure this all out we can do an anime/movie thing like THREE TIMES A WEEK! Or something like that which would be awesome fun! Remember you guys get to chose what we watch after we finished this first series! xD

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
4 AM for me, huh? Well, if this is going to be the standard time they I won't make it for every get-together. School is just 2 weeks away! But I'll try for this week! Hopefully it would last as much as 7 hours, that way people could catch up! |D

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Well I have to work at 7 each morning during the week so that's why I suggested 5 because that's after I finish work and before I work out! So would people be more into the 5pm timeslot? or anything after 7:30-8PM AEST but before 11PM? That'd work for me as well.

droomph

weeb
Years
or anything after 7:30-8PM AEST but before 11PM? That'd work for me as well.
Yes! And when I do get back into school, this will motivate me to do my homework early...so definitely!!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Time zone is UTC -5 which is GMt -5 or Central Standard Time, I'm on a lot at night though.

And the random word for the second mission.
Shrubbery

I have Monty Python on the brain right now.

I'll get right on to the first mission.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
HIHHIHIHIHI!!!!

My totally awesome, exciting, and random word will be....

Spoiler:

Also Zeffy, I was going to add that... T^T

12. Arabic (according to Google Translate) - مرحبا

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ma Word Is:
Frozen
(cause thats how I feel atm.)
Frozen frozen frozen, hmmm... Well, the biggest thing in our community right now relating to frozen things would be the new Unova, don'tcha think? So your mission is to head out and collect quotes about the new frozen Unova region and make a story out of them! Feel free to gather these quotes however you'd like, be it from existing threads or from talking to B2W2 enthusiasts, but try and make the story super exciting and then post it here! c:
NO NO NO NO NO FORGET THAT THAT'S A STUPID MISSION. Here's something we need desperately! It's the most important mission EVER so you best do it well and your work will be displayed on the front page as our logo! Okay so your word is frozen? Well what's the most exciting frozen thing you can think of? The answer is ice cream of course! So your mission is to make the SOS Brigade logo out of ice cream for us to use on the front page! Make it look as close to the real thing as possible and you might have to use several flavors to make it look like the right colours, but I know you can do it! :D Oh, and take a picture before it melts or you'll have a hard time claiming its the logo ;D Good luck and we're all counting on you! Oh, and also when you upload the image, please try and make it fit the current logo's dimensions (200px by 250px) if you can c: If not I'm happy to edit it and change the size. ^^

Not sure if I can make it on Wednesday though, it's my brother's birthday. EXCITING ISN'T IT? GIVE ME CAKE!!

Also, BACKSTAB cause I feel like doing it rn. Hehehe.

11. Filipino Hello

that's right we say hello here! >:3
Backstab? Ahh, scary! Well because our club is in competition with the other clubs of this section, and you feel like betraying us so much, you need to go make an exciting post in another club in this section! But there's not much fun in that, so to make it harder your post must include the following words of betrayal and still make sense: lies, horror, deceit, revenge, massacre, fury, bunnies, blood & turmoil. Link it when you're done and hopefully people will catch on ;D And make sure to wish your brother happy birthday from the SOS Brigade :D

Yes! And when I do get back into school, this will motivate me to do my homework early...so definitely!!
Spoiler:
I'm really sorry but I don't like this idea, it doesn't fit in with the brigade at all :x I think this is more an idea to bring up in the CQ&F section of the forum if anything but I'd rather this didn't happen in the SOS Brigade. It's just this isn't what the brigade is about or why it was created; so sorry. :x I just don't want the brigade to lose sight of the reason it was created with all this stuff going on :(

And the random word for the second mission.
Shrubbery

I have Monty Python on the brain right now.

I'll get right on to the first mission.
Man I wish it was reasonable to demand an SOS Brigade logo shrubbery... ;p Okay, your mission is... Difficult to think of! :D Your mission is to go outside and find some shrubberies! Find the most interesting ones possible and take pictures of them, then bring the pictures here for us all to see :D If you can't take pictures then just describe them instead, but photos would help a lot :D And if you don't feel like going outside then boooo, but I guess google images is okay as a last resort. :D

HIHHIHIHIHI!!!!

My totally awesome, exciting, and random word will be....

Spoiler:

Also Zeffy, I was going to add that... T^T

12. Arabic (according to Google Translate) - مرحبا
ADVENTURES ARE EXCITING! :D So your mission is to go on an adventure and then write up a blog/diary entry about what you did! :D I find adventures most fun in forests or similar areas, but hopefully there's somewhere near you that will work just as well! And adventures are more fun with friends (and more safe!) so make sure you bring someone with you if you can :D Pretending to play characters is also a lot of fun, but I understand if you don't want to do that bit ;D And most of all, the entry needs to be super exciting! :D Then link it here when you're finished c:

As for my mission, I've got my bottle rocket ingredients ready and I shall be launching it later today, so watch out for that and I'll post a video when it happens :D

By the way guys, do you prefer the current mission style of requesting/receiving or would you prefer group missions again? Do you find these missions exciting enough/do you think they generate enough excitement when performed? Just want to know what you guys want so we can spread excitement in the best way possible to make everyone as happy as possible c:

614x346xsuzumiya-haruhi-no-shoushitsu-9-1024x576-pagespeed-ic-0gj26wzcb1.jpg

13. Bengali: Namaskar!

Last edited:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Oooh!!! ON IT! =3 I like the idea of individual missions... How about each week, a different kind of mission is used. We could do individual this week, or group next week. Also, how about pair missions. We could try that! =D

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'm done.

Hopefully different formes of the word counts, if not then that whole paragraph will not make sense.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oooh!!! ON IT! =3 I like the idea of individual missions... How about each week, a different kind of mission is used. We could do individual this week, or group next week. Also, how about pair missions. We could try that! =D
Pair missions... Oh wow, I love this idea! I'm certainly going to start some of these off soon! :D Thanks for the feedback! c: And I like the idea of alternating it but that'd imply that everyone will finish their missions at the same time... Whether or not this is possible or will happen is one thing, but yeah, we'll see what happens :D

Anyone else have any preferences??

I'm done.

Hopefully different formes of the word counts, if not then that whole paragraph will not make sense.

"My bunny fist of turmoil" aww that's adorable x] Congrats, well done for completing it :D Don't you feel super excited now? B) Let's keep watching that page to see if anyone actually picks up on the violence and anger o3o

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
"My bunny fist of turmoil" aww that's adorable x] Congrats, well done for completing it :D Don't you feel super excited now? B) Let's keep watching that page to see if anyone actually picks up on the violence and anger o3o
They would have a strange look in their faces, I can assure that. I should feel excited but I'm tired. xD

Also I like the idea of pair missions. This should be interesting, like the pair could go into irc with alternate usernames (more likely fictional characters) and roleplay as them. Hehehe.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Holy hell, how did I not see this? I need to post more.

Um, hi. .///.

Name: Maka Chop/Raizhu
Are you exciting?: totally man
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I DO M'DEAR <3
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: The Brigade should create a YT channel and aim for the most subscribers on YouTube. |D

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: The Brigade should create a YT channel and aim for the most subscribers on YouTube. |D

nope.avi

Not that we can't do it, it would be too impossible right now. Unless we all play games and be on a skype call and chat there, I can't see it happening. |D

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013

nope.avi

Not that we can't do it, it would be too impossible right now. Unless we all play games and be on a skype call and chat there, I can't see it happening. |D

:c

Oh well, it was mostly a joke anyway. :p

droomph

weeb
Years
I'm really sorry but I don't like this idea, it doesn't fit in with the brigade at all :x I think this is more an idea to bring up in the CQ&F section of the forum if anything but I'd rather this didn't happen in the SOS Brigade. It's just this isn't what the brigade is about or why it was created; so sorry. :x I just don't want the brigade to lose sight of the reason it was created with all this stuff going on :(
I loved music so I thought we might as well make one.

But yeah I don't think anyone cares about the rules do they! Let's PAAAHTY

-----
Okay! I'm ready to take on another mission because he's kinda been off of PC.

So I'll go with Grovyle. Dammit I knew I should have stuck with it first time

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

They would have a strange look in their faces, I can assure that. I should feel excited but I'm tired. xD

Also I like the idea of pair missions. This should be interesting, like the pair could go into irc with alternate usernames (more likely fictional characters) and roleplay as them. Hehehe.
Okie dokie, we'll certainly see about that happening as soon as we figure out how to run it and choose them! c:

Holy hell, how did I not see this? I need to post more.

Um, hi. .///.

Name: Maka Chop/Raizhu
Are you exciting?: totally man
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I DO M'DEAR <3
Heya! Welcome to the club, great to see you here :D Your idea is wonderful but I'm not sure how we'd run it or keep it updated correctly... What kind of videos would you propose were uploaded? o3o I love the ambition though! :D

I loved music so I thought we might as well make one.

But yeah I don't think anyone cares about the rules do they! Let's PAAAHTY

-----
Okay! I'm ready to take on another mission because he's kinda been off of PC.

So I'll go with Grovyle. Dammit I knew I should have stuck with it first time
Yeah sorry again, but as I said earlier having a radio station thing doesn't really fit in with the club's purpose D: Hmm, Grovyle? Well that's a specific one, so you now need to spread excitement by baking a Grovyle shaped cake! :D Haruhi has always loved cooking so it'd be doing her proud to take up one of her favourite past times and bake something lovely! Make sure you post pictures of your work here c:

New discussion: 'What was your favourite SOS Brigade activity from Haruhi & why, plus would you be interested in remaking it?'

For me, it was them making a movie. That chain of episodes was just hilarious and the movie they made was, all be it awful, very fun to watch. I'm not sure how we'd reenact something like this on PC though, maybe with filming individual parts each and adding them together? But yeah, ideas and suggestions and comments and queries and whatever other words you can think of! :D

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Mission to scare people by dressing up as Santa...? Shall perform task on Folly, Maka Chop and Mockingjay immedieitly. :p

Also, I can add a few to the list.

Welsh: Helo'na, Boreda.
Italian: Buongiorno, Ciao
Spanish: Hola

Wait, we need to choose a word? Uhhh... Panda.

'What was your favourite SOS Brigade activity from Haruhi & why, plus would you be interested in remaking it?'
Hmmmm... When they made the film. While I don't think it's possible to remake that, I think it'd be super funny if we did. xDDD

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016

New discussion: 'What was your favourite SOS Brigade activity from Haruhi & why, plus would you be interested in remaking it?'

For me, it was them making a movie. That chain of episodes was just hilarious and the movie they made was, all be it awful, very fun to watch. I'm not sure how we'd reenact something like this on PC though, maybe with filming individual parts each and adding them together? But yeah, ideas and suggestions and comments and queries and whatever other words you can think of! :D

My favourite SOS activity, was when they went to that island and solved the mystery. I just think it was a interesting episode, even if it was confusing.
Also there was funny Yuki parts in it, like when she won't open the door for Haruhi because of her orders. Literal :D

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
AlexOzzyCake- It was a joke; I'll come up with something serious eventually. ._.;

'What was your favourite SOS Brigade activity from Haruhi & why, plus would you be interested in remaking it?'

I agree with Hayley on the murder mystery. It was kind of confusing, but I really liked those two episodes. I'd love to see something in the same vein in the future.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
What was your favourite SOS Brigade activity from Haruhi & why, plus would you be interested in remaking it?
Not sure if this is exactly SOS Brigade activity, but I liked Haruhi's graffiti when she was in middle school. Kyon did most of the work, although she did mastermind the whole thing in the first place. We could totally remake it, too.

I also liked when the SOS Brigade had to play against the computer club or whatever it was called in that computer game, where Yuki pretty much won it for them. It was pretty funny with the Brigade members being shown like they were in the game itself. Especially Haruhi, since she just yelled at everybody xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back