• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~ The Spriters Poke'Dex~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
  • *~UPDATE~*

I have finally completed the Spriter's Poke'Dex! After almost a month of working, it has been completed!!! Please remember to give a simple thank you if you use this, its not to much to ask for, plus you get an extra post out of it, so its a pretty good deal. Anyway, I have made the final update as you can see, the Arceus Dex, all types in color order (makes it more appealing =P)
    So, I hope you enjoy this, oh, again, I know I double posted, but only to inform you of a new Update! ^_^​

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • OH! XD

thanks CA =D. no really, it's VERY helpful. i've been using it as a color reference of the different shades, and then using PokemonElite2000 for the separate sprites. thing is, at Pke2000, they have separate links for each sprite, so it makes it harder to look through all the pokemon. so, once again, THANKS YOU A BUNCH! =D

look what i've been able to make with your help:
    vuduvpy6.png
    Vuduv

i'll dedicate it to you in my thread XD

Captain Arcane

Years
  • OH! XD

thanks CA =D. no really, it's VERY helpful. i've been using it as a color reference of the different shades, and then using PokemonElite2000 for the separate sprites. thing is, at Pke2000, they have separate links for each sprite, so it makes it harder to look through all the pokemon. so, once again, THANKS YOU A BUNCH! =D

look what i've been able to make with your help:
    vuduvpy6.png
    Vuduv

i'll dedicate it to you in my thread XD

Wow, thank you Samson, i really do appreciate the thank you's. I am also glad that it is helping you so much, once again, thanx! ^_^

wow why does Arceous have more then one type? I could certainly use the Psychic one.. :)

Well, you see, Arceus can be transforme into any type by plates, for example, the psychic plate, if you give it that, that will be its type. Cool huh.

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    This was a really good idea! I'm sure it'll help a lot of people. ;) There's actually one more sprite with a different form, and I'm sure no one pointed it out yet. Cherrim also has a form where it's pedals are closed up.

Sephiroth 2346

Formerly Sammyboy2346.
    Years
  • I know! I've looked everywhere for a sheet of the pokemon icons (you know the ones that show on your party) and I can't find any!!!!! I know they hav them on pe2k, but it takes too long to get them all and im a lazy kinda guy lol

Captain Arcane

Years
  • I know! I've looked everywhere for a sheet of the pokemon icons (you know the ones that show on your party) and I can't find any!!!!! I know they hav them on pe2k, but it takes too long to get them all and im a lazy kinda guy lol

(O)_(O)
    OMG, thanks for the idea, I'll update this so that the little icons in the party menu are on this too. Oh, and thanks Blaziken626, I totaly forgot about that sprite. ^_^

Psychic Nick

Ready to bend to my will?...
    Years
  • Thanks for the help!

Hey, this is great! Ive been looking for something I can use as a quick-fire refrance (as I dont know all the 3rd and 4th gen pokemon by heart lik i do the 1st and 2nt) for the game Ive just started work on. Ill be sure to spread it around to my team and hurl your name into the credits some place once the games finished.

Captain Arcane

Years
  • Update

*~UPDATE~*​

Alright, I have attached all pokemon icons to their corresponding pokemon sprites, excpet for a few. When I get the other few pokemon icons that I don't have, I will update this again, but until then, here you go.

Also, please be sure to give thanx, it took a long time to do all of this, so all I ask is that you post a little thank you or whatever. Even a PM would be nice. Anyway...

Enjoy

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    Finally! The party pokemon sprites. Yay Captain Arcane!
    But how do you take them? ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back