• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~ The Spriters Poke'Dex~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    What do you mean? Just save this whole image as PNG. then open it in Paint(if you have a windows computer), then there you go. Self explanitory from that point.

-------------------------

Ohhhhhhhh.
    I feel like an imbosile. T.T

Sephiroth 2346

Formerly Sammyboy2346.
    Years
  • FINALLY! Captain Arcane, you're oficially the first person to take a bit of advice from me on the Pokecommunity! As a result of your awesome work, I'm actually glad I spoke up! Kudos to you, Captain Arcane!

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • What do you mean? Just save this whole image as PNG. then open it in Paint(if you have a windows computer), then there you go. Self explanitory from that point.

-------------------------

Ohhhhhhhh.
    I feel like an imbosile. T.T

LoL, don't worry about it, simple mistake.

Oh, and thank you everyone for your "thank you's" I really do appreciate it. And thanxs Sammy, for that kool idea about the icons.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    One word: GREAT! It's really awesome BUT...female sprites and shinies are missing...I know it's hard work but you could try...(btw, the thread wasn't dead for a month...yet:
    July 17th, 2007->last post
    August 8th, 2007->my post)
    I really appreciate all the work you've put in this, Captain Arcane. Especially the Unowns and other forms, pe2k did'n't have them :)

~Cya and thanks, UnitRico

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Do yuo copy and paste sprite sheets into Paint, then the white background goes black? Just use print screen and you might not have to go through checking every sprite...

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Do yuo copy and paste sprite sheets into Paint, then the white background goes black? Just use print screen and you might not have to go through checking every sprite...

I'm sorry, but.....What????

I didn't understand a word of that. If you don't know what to do with this then ask, cause i have no idea what your talking about.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    You said you had problems using the Fill Button in Paint to get rid of the black square around the Pokemon, I think. Wherever you get the sprites from, use Print Screen instead, paste into Paint, then there is no black square around the Pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeah, there's no real need for this thread to stay on the first page. It's been linked to in the resources thread, so it's accessible that way.

locked​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back