• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Starter Discussion Thread

Which starter will you be choosing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceFireLighnting

Tsutaja: Grass/Dark or Dragon
    Pokabu: Fire/Steel
    Mijumaru: Water/Ice

I also say this. I predict that Mijumaru's last evo will be able to learn Night Slash by tutor, Tsutaja's Dragon Rush, and Pokabu's Metal Burst.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I say this. Listen or die.

I also say this. I predict that Mijumaru's last evo will be able to learn Night Slash by tutor, Tsutaja's Dragon Rush, and Pokabu's Metal Burst.
    I can see Tsutaja as Grass/Dark but the other two not so much but you might be right :)

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Mijumaru whats wrong with it?

I have noticed that a lot of people hate Mijumaru,I wanna know why.Never judge a book by its cover.what if it turns into something realy cool.Post what u think of Mijumaru,and if u don't like Mijumaru,tell us why.:nervous:

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
    Years
    well i personally didnt like mijimaru first because of its wierd eyes.. but i realized that its still a water type that i love the most... now im deciding wheter to have tsutaja or mijimaru..

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I didn't hate it actually I liked it all this time :), though I do remember the comments people made, they called it "Ugly, Clown, Snowcone" ect. and thought it was hideous...poor thing :(

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    I say this. Listen or die.

wait is that part true, like confirmed?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Which is kind of why the member said "I predict"? They were just posting their thoughts on what possible moves the final evolution stage could learn. They weren't saying that it's actually going to happen. It's just something that they would like to see.

I know but I just want to know why
    But sometimes it's difficult to explain personal opinion. For instance, I don't really like Pokabu. Why? I honestly don't know. I just don't like it as much as I like Smugleaf or Wotter. On the other hand, I can say why I like Wotter (because no one else seemed to when it was first revealed, which made me like it as I always like the "underdog"), but can't say why I like Smugleaf. I just do.

T33nyTurtwig

:D :D :D
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    For me, all 3 of them are "Good, but not great."
    Tsutarja seems like the sharpened it up, Pokabu the blunted it and Mijumaru the rounded it. I will pick Tsutarja since its design is best for me and i dont care about how strong they are(i think we all know that there is little difference between their battle strength- Superb). The Fanart i saw for Tsutarja in the 1st page was great. Hopefully it turns into something like that. The otter one looks cute, but its final evo is probably huge and is part ice. Pokabu is the worst for me, cos it seems like its the fire type 3 evo line skuntank and purugly combo. but i think it will take the role of slow and powerful.

Years
    Right now I'm leaning towards Tsutaja because I tend to favor the grass starters and so far I like the way he looks the best. Of course I want to see the final evolutions before I make a descision.
    Pokabu is my second choice, just cause I have a feeling that his final form is going to be something cool. It is pretty cute though.
    I don't really like the last one, Mijumaru. I don't think it's appearance flows really well. I feel like the somebody just threw it all together last minute.

Years
    Tsutaja hands down, it looks so freakishly cool. Reminds me of the Treecko family. I hope it evolves into a snake or a dragon.
    Mijumaru is my second favorite, cuz I think this fella' has the potential to evolve into a giant beast or something very, very cool.
    As for Pokabu, I don't like pigs. No matter how cute or strong they are. I can see this guy evolve into a giant pig with horns and fire being shot from his nose... me no like.

I think their final typing will turn out like this:
    Tsutaja: Grass/Poison
    Pokabu: Fire

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back