• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
No I didnt sorry XD. Heres another cool one of Phantom Ganon.

phantom3.gif

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Yes I did get them off a site XD. You want the link and I hope im not doing anything wrong XD ^_^;.

Here is a Stalfos

normal_stalfos.gif

If I am doing something wrong I will stop you just have to say XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Sawyer

���
Years
i like these pics, cause i'm too lazy to go to the site myself XD i think it's like creativeuncut or something... i made a couple banners from those... for my Majora's Mask one i used pics from there. and THANKS for the rep. i had 245 and now i have 370 o_O and i have 4 blockies!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Lol, nice pics. whats another question?....what go u into LoZ/

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
heck ya i wanna join this, imma big fan of P_V's work, everytime i see his work, it actually kinda motivates me to work on sprites, seeing his sprites got me into spriting, lol

Stevo-kun

Years
Hi Star *waves back* Im good today and thanks for joining JP.

Here are my Kyogre/Pikachu and my Groudon Pikachu.

Kyochu.gif
Grouchu.gif

Tell me what ya think XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Thanks alot TD and Ive done what you asked me

Here it is and I hope ya like it

TD1.gif

Ok if someone wants one you have to give me the pic you want and your initials or your nickname and what colour you want the glow thingy to be XD. But only people in the club can have one XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
I dont know if Ive posted this one before but if I have here it is agon XD. Plus thanks alot Bree ^____^.

EDIT: Ok AC just give me the pic tell me the initials and what colour you want the backlight thing to be ok ^_^.

Presenting Mewvisaur.
Mewvisaur.gif

Pokemon_Veteran

Back