• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • Thanks alot ^_^. I will probably do some more Yellow Pokemon sprite recolours soon, you think I should XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yeah it is kinda like Lanturn XD. I might actually make up movesets for my made up Pokemon XD. What do ya think?

Pokemon_Veteran

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Thanks alot ^_^. I will probably do some more Yellow Pokemon sprite recolours soon, you think I should XD.

Pokemon_Veteran
    I think you should, you rock at everything. XD

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Wow thanks ^_^ *starts to blush/* Well I guess I could try XP.

Pikeon.gif

Name: Pikeon
    Gender Ratio: Male 5%, Female: 95%.
    Ability: Volt Abosorb: Turns elctricity into HP or Water Absorb: Turns Water into HP.
    Type: Electric/Water

Moves

-: Tail Whip
    -: Thudershock

Lv 7: Tackle
    Lv.12: Water Gun
    Lv.17: Charge
    Lv.22: Spark
    Lv.27: Acid Armor
    Lv.32: Bubblebeam
    Lv.37: Thunderbolt
    Lv:42: Hydro Pump
    Lv:47: Polarity Sheild 15/15 - Totally protects from Geound/Earth attacks for 5 turns.
    Lv:52: Hydro Electricity: 5/5 - Combines Water and Electric into one massive attack, needs 1 turn to charge.

Trainer notes: Quite easy to raise, great starter for amatuar trainers, very friendly.

So what ya think ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hiya Stevo! How are you doing? Awesome sprites! ^______^

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Thanks ^_^. I only made up a couple of the attacks as you can see ^_^. I am glad you like it.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You welcome. ^^ Yeah I saw that you thought up some of the attacks yourself. That is so cool.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Thanks yet again and Pikastar I am great now the net problem is sorted and it shouldn't go off again ^_^. Pikastar I am listeining to one of the artists we both like ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • No I have already listened to Usher today XD. It is someone else. Pikastar will know ^_^. Well I am gonna try to think up another move list XP.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yeah XD, well I can listen to it later too when we chat ^_^. Well I have the new Jap epi ready for download, but I wil have to wait till everyone is asleep XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! That will be so cool. ^^ Already you have the new Japanese epsiode ready to download? That is fast. But you going to wait until everyone is asleep? Make sense. ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yeah cus then I get all the connection XP and it will be faster to download lol. Kinda simple philosophy XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is very true. It will go a lot faster. XD *wishes that I have cable internet access*

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Well I aint sure it is as fast as cable *is not sure* XD. Well I have 6,666 posts lol Yay. Well atleast I will be able to watch a new epi being as I can't see the dubs untill march *sigh*

Pokemon_Veteran

Back