• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Stevo. ^^ How are you doing? I am back. =3 Wow...I haven't been here. I need to get back on things here. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^XDDD!

Stevo-Kun said:
    I am doing well.. I think... I am kind like in the... and yeah mood.. if that even is a mood XD

Yeah there is a such thing of that kind of mood. ^^ Sometimes I get like that too.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Then it will so not bite me there.. it doesn't dare anyway... silly doggy.. what is this world coming to huh?!?!. Perverted dogs... I mean what is up with that?!?... ph33r t3h perverted dogs?!?... nah XD... and yeah oO;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg...that is so funny Stevo. XD Finally I changed my sig. I like it. XD

Stevo-kun

Years
    Well blame Mario... he brought his perverted Suicune in this club... it is giving me freaky looks oO;;... should I be scared of that perverted doggy?!?.. Nah I don't think so and the sig is nice ^^

You mean like Ghastly and them lot?... nah they ph33r me XD.

Stevo-kun

Years
    What the freak?!!, He will eat poo?!?. That is disgusting

First a perverted dog and now a poo eating bird.... man this is just wrong.. XD

Back