• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • Yeah well, it was nearly lost forever XP. I am glad I found it, well I have nearly finished the next nine yellow sprites XD. Oh yeah I need to change your old name XP. *edits*

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Well I have just finished Scyther XD, so I have 3 more and then I will pot the next 9. Hey Kylie did you see my pic ^^

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Well that one and the one I posted in the club earlier of Satoshi XD. Well just finished Jynx, sorry but I hate Jynx XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh was Jynx hard to do? I am looking forward to see more. XD

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Well as I promised you on AIM Pika, I will show you a before and after XD

Well here goes
    Conversion.gif

Now that is much better XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Thanks alot guys ^_^. Well I have done numbers 118 to 126.

118-126.gif

There thay are, tell me which ones you like best and what ya think of them. I like Scyther, Electabuzz, Magmar and Mr. Mime best out of these ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow! Those are fantasic. Coolness! I liked the Goldeen, Starmie, Mr. Mine, Scyther, the best. ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Thanks alot ^_^. Well that is 18 today I think, I only usually do 1 lot a day XD. I am gad you like them so much, not many more left ^_^

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Well some are easier than others i.e Electrode for Ezample, but over all IMO it has been the hardest thing I have done XD because I am doing every single one.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Well, I don't have much to do really, so it will just be a normal day XP. Plus thanks ^_^. Happy VDay to you too.

EDIT: Happy VDAY to you too Ty and that would be good, but ya don't have to cus I have saved it.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Thanks Ditto and same to you, even though it is just a normal day to me *has no GF* ;-;. Well how is everyone today?

Pokemon_Veteran

Back