• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    lol ok PC does not like me><
    I keep trying to stay loged in and post but keep messing up on me >>

Any way hope your haveing a good day Stevo.
    If i keep going of and on becouse of this sorry ><

*hugs Stevo*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hiya Stevo!! =D How you doing today? As for me, I am so tired. I had a hectic day at work. But I am so happy to be here so I can talk to you. ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I am sorry I haven't posted untill now, because it has been really hard and I am sorry I didn't get to chat to ya pika ;-;

*hugs cass back*

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Well I have been making my first ever Fake Pokemon Card ^_^.

Here it is

^ Please tell me what ya think ^_^. Click ot to see the full sized one XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Well ot wasn't easy XD, I have been doing it for hours, I would say it atleast took me 7 hours to do XP.

Pokemon_Veteran

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • 80x?! That's a bit uber, don't you think? o_o;; That's about my only complaint, except that you could maybe give it more weaknesses, or a higher retreat cost. Other than that, it's pretty good, especially for a first try.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yes but it depends on the amount of heads you get and I looked at an official card and that was his retreat cost, so I used the same XD and it is a fire type card so his weakness would be water, this is because the only things that are made up are the attacks and the pic is from a site.

Well it is a little uber but oh well, I wanted to make it a little better because it makes it interesting XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Stevo! =D Man I am so glad to be back here. ^^ Are you? I love your fake card, btw.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am doing great and awesome, Stevo. So what is your favorite time of the day/night?

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Hmmm, well I like day, but I would say night cus you have to do stuff like going to college in the day lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Well it is 11:08am here XD, so I dont know, plus I usually wait and see what the day brings XD, I hardly ever plan my day out ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Back