• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I just seen your picture. You look very cool in that picture Stevo! You have nothing to be ashamed of. ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    XD, well you should search for BGs XD, you can find awesome ones that way or you could go somewhere like nintendo.com

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yeah well do you?. Plus why would you wanna join the forum if ya didnt like the games XD. Because if you have seen the anime, you more than likely have played the games.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yeah but you like the Manga don't you XD and you have a great knowledge of it to that is y you used to be mod of Other Anime/Manga if I remembeer correctly ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I like manga in general...just not the pokemon manga XD Anyways back to questions XD Have you ever broken a bone? random question XD

Back