• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I know what you mean. It is great they do that. Not all games will bore you. They actually fun. And you feel you are in the game.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I love Wii Sports. I also have Wii Sports Resort. That game is very fun as well. For the most part I am going to play mostly action and adventure. And games that give you a workout. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    LOL! Yeah that is true. Most guys like first person shooters. I don't know if any girls will like any. I know I don't. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Really? Wow...maybe you are right. Well if they are into them, no one can't stop them. Oh yeah sure you can add me. ^_^ I probably be using my Wii tomorrow anyway, so when I get your message I will add you back.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, awesome. You going to be my first Wii Friend. XD Well I am going to get others, but those will be my family. They got a Wiis as well. My brother, stepmom, and dad got one. So yeah. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, I always have pens on me. I got a few of them on my desk. Sometimes though they don't work. XD But give them time and they will write. I can't wait til I add you. ^^ You will get to see my Mii and stuff. Maybe, lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is fine. When you get a chance you can add me. You can do it anytime you want to. :)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My life has been great. For one I am actually healthy. Everyone is noticing that I been losing weight and they are telling me I look good. I am so happy that all my hard work as paid off. ^^ I think I am done losing weight now. I don't want to lose too much. I just want to tone up. I went from a Size 22 to a Size 10. And of course I am still working hard at my job.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • That's awesome, congratulations ^^. Anything can be done if you work haard, that's why I plan to actually stick with the gym. I went a few times before but never stuck to it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks! ^^

Yeah I been going to the gym a lot when I started to get healthy. The more times I went, the more I got used to it and stick with it. And I actually enjoy it now. I need to go back though. It has been awhile since I went. I been busy with work and other stuff.

Aww well, you will stick to it this time. It takes time.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh no. I haven't heard his new song. I think I heard of it though. I need to listen to it. I recently got a iPod Touch and I got one of his albums in it. XD I got 8701 on it. I love that album. And of course I got his first one, My Way, and Confessions. I need to get "I Stand" and now his new one.

Back