• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
YAY! I am glad you are doing great. You had a nice rest. ^^

Awww...you guys are doing family things. That is cool. The fair sounds really fun. XD

Oh my real mom and brother are coming down to visit me next week. ^^ So I am excited about that.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
I am doing great Peachy-Chan ^^. I am so happy for you Pika-Chan ^_^. I hope you have alot of fun and thanks ^^

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
I am doing great toto *gets huggled*. Yeah I bet it did XD, I was really tired when I came off PC. I actually made quite alot myself, I would say atlest 200 or more ^^:

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
XD, well I used to be like this all the time a while back, I am trying to get back to my old self, if you guys want me to ^^:

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
Nah, it is only posting wise, I used to post like this all the time and now I have calmed down a little.

Stevo-Kun

Back