• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Man guess what I read. Well this stupid guy baught a PSP and the smashed it to peices with a baseball bat lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Well yeah XD. Who would spend tht much on something just to wreck it XD. Even though I don't like Sony, I still think it is stupid.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Well I used to throw my NES controller when I was really young lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
^XD
Heheh,just wanted to comment your new sig,P_V.^^It looks so awesome,the banner and avatar pwns and I like the color font too^^
I have a question,do you like this sig better than your other ones?

Stevo-kun

Years
Well it is kinda hard because I have really liked my other sigs but yeah I do like it better XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Well I am gonna see if I can get any of this manga from the UK, but if I can't I might have to ship it from America darn it lol

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Pokemon_Veteran said:
Well I am gonna see if I can get any of this manga from the UK, but if I can't I might have to ship it from America darn it lol

Pokemon_Veteran
Ship it from Canada...a lot eaiser XD

Back