• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Thanks alot XD. Well I just watched the 6th Movie(Dub). What I dowloaded from Free Pokemon lol. I have to say that I think the 6th is better than the 7th XD. Because that fake Groudon is so awesome XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Well the reason he don't talk is because he can't use telepathy XD. Because he aint psychic. Wait o0 is Deoxys able to talk in the dub XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Well I liked them because they were Pokemon movies lol. But seriously I like the 1st, well I can't remember being as I haven't watched it for ages XD. I liked the 5th because of Latias/os and Jirachi on the 6th was just too cute XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Pokemon like pwnz you all. XD

^.^ I liked the third one and the second, personally. But the bit where Ash got caught in the crossfire in the first movie just tugged at my heart. XD

Stevo-kun

Years
Yeah I know Pokemon pwns XD. Yeah and when I first watched the 1st movie that happened to me too ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
Years
The first one is awsome. ^^ I think the 7th in pretty cool, but some parts were boring IMO, and I bet the Japanese version was better. xD I also like Jirachi in the 6th movie. ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
Well the Japanese version is good, but I haven't seen the dub XD. But I like the 6th better than the 7th.

Pokemon_Veteran

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
Years
I have no way of seeing the Japanese versions, I just assume they are better, (Seeing as how they always are, without the stupid dubbing and editing =/) Btw, the 7th movie that was on Kid's WB last week was pretty much ruined with the stupid commercials they have in between. They always make cutout pics of the characters and make them say and do odd things at commercials. XD

Back