• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Haha...you guys are awesome. ^^ But lets get back to topic...and it is Stevo. *waits til Stevo gets online*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah Legolas report him. About three times. I think I need to report him too.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well howcome I cant report the posts, or do I have to PM someone?. Dudes and dudettes I am sorry this is making me feel bad, call me weak if ya want but I wans't here when she needed me :(

Stevo-Kun

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Caring about your wife doesn't make you weak.And how would of you know this Dumb .... would show up?.I think what matter's most is that she know's you would of been by your side no matter what Stevo*huggles*.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    That doesn't mean you are weak, it means that you truly care about her and that is perfectly fine. It wasn't your fault that you weren't here. You were asleep, like you are every day. You, nor no one else knew that this was going to happen, so you don't need to be beating yourself up over something you couldn't have prevented.

Years
    Wait. You're going to let some lowlife S.O.B. get you down just because you couldn't defend her? just like what Maya said, how would you know he'd show up?

And if he did want to make trouble for you and Shizuka... he'd have to go through me and everyone else!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, your love for each other will rise above all. She will be with your side no matter what. *hugs* You care about her so much...you are not weak at all.

Back