• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tabi Tournament (OOC/SU) Rated T

Years
Yes, thank you MichaelaTheUchiha!!

Questions though, will we have to write down eventually what the HM/TMs and the egg moves of all the pokemon eventually?

2. If a pokemon can learn a move pre-evolution, for example, Seedot can learn Synthesis, but Nuzleaf and Shiftry can't. Can the Shiftry use Synthesis?

On a compleatly diferent subject, Illuseon lookes.......cute for a ghost type :paranoid:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Yes, thank you MichaelaTheUchiha!!

Questions though, will we have to write down eventually what the HM/TMs and the egg moves of all the pokemon eventually?

2. If a pokemon can learn a move pre-evolution, for example, Seedot can learn Synthesis, but Nuzleaf and Shiftry can't. Can the Shiftry use Synthesis?

On a compleatly diferent subject, Illuseon lookes.......cute for a ghost type :paranoid:

You can call me Michaela: MichaelaTheUchiha is a mouthful. xD

Hm...I suppose it would be better if everyone would at least post their TM/HM/Egg moves by then know that everything else is just up to the level you're at. XD

Depends on the level in which it evolved into a Nuzleaf. If it was able to learn Synthesis before evolving, then the Shiftry would be able to use Synthesis. xD

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
@CyBeastSaber: I know you read the rules so I'm not sure that you care or that you just want those moves, but you can have all of the moves that these pokemon can learn naturally. Not TOO many TMs/HMs: maybe five or six. >_>; And one Egg Move. :P
Ah, and I forgot to mention, NO FAKEMON. xD

Well darn. Poor Techneon.... BU Oh and are shiny(s) acceptable? I was thinking of making one.

And yeah I was just pointing out what TMs/egg moves they have and the "Skill Set" is a link to the skill set of each pokemon respectively for ease of travel. Of course I kept to your minimum of TM/egg moves.

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Ello!!!!!!!!!!

Done with SU! And, for password, I HAVE A CHALLANGE!

Every so often, while reading my SU, there are bolded letters. Find them all, put them together (they ARE in order), and you get the password!

Here is a hint: The letters are in the name, age, gender, apperance, personality, and history parts of my SU. Good luck!

Years
Here are all the TM +egg move of each pokemon Ari owns, just so I don't have to do it every time I switch Pokemon(not that I am sure I will too much)

with me :

Spoiler:

PC:

Spoiler:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Alrighty... I'm done with my SU! *points up*

Man... that took a long while to write. I'm out of great ideas for a good character... =.= Please shoot me...

Oh.... and you guys... I don't GET spring break... so put a sock in it. BU

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
@CyBeastSaber & juniebug910: You guys are accepted!
@Nideous: Nothing much. :P And "goping"? C'mon mate.
@Reader_Maniac: Alright, cool.

This is the last time you all will see me until April 8th. Nideous, I'm forcing everything onto you. :P Just chat about random things so that the RP doesn't die before I come back. xD

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Too bad their power isn't over 9000!!!

Books? Not really anything new or good over here.

What do you guys expect from this RP? Predictions?

Years
I predict battles. Lots and Lots of battles:badsmile:.

I wonder how Michaela is going to choose which pokemon will show up where?

What is your favorite time waster(outside of internet, of course)?
I love to read almost any sort of fiction myself, mostly science fiction.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
1. Haven't read many books lately... just some fanfics. xDDD

2. Expectations...? me doing some skirt flipping... Oh wait... I'm a girl this time around... Darn...

3. I'm starting back up on drawing again... Been off it too long with college projects and stuff. My skill has diminished extremely... Curse you projects...

If you can control 10 Pokemon at once, with 4 per finger on each hand along with your 2 thumbs, which would they be?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
1. I read a lot of Terry Pratchet. ^^ I love Discworld.

2. I expect lots of death on my end... And some hilarious interaction between Jen and Miharu.

3. I've started work, so that's what I do now.

4. Hm... (1) Vulpix. (2) Charizard. (3) Flygon (4) Zorua (5) Espeon (6) Umbreon (7) Flareon (8) Snivy (9) Growlithe (10) Houndoom. Yes, I like fire types and canine pokemon. x3

If you could choose between Telepathy and Telekinesis, which would you rather have? I would pick Telepathy myself, how about you guys?

Years
Cybeast: I would choose Scrafty, Drifblim, Lucario, Jellicent, Gallade, Aipom, Lampent, Toxicroak, Shiftry, Breloom.

Nideous: Telekinesis, of course. I think listening to others thoughts is overrated compared to affecting the world around me with my mind.

Pokemon's current count is 649 different Pokemon(not including different forms of same Pokemon), but how many do you think their will be when they stop? They got past 500, so they mine-as-well reach 1000. Trick Question: How old will Ash be when the series ends?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Oh, Reader, they won't stop. They'll keep going until they kill the series, and then they'll go some more. And Ash... Will be dead, because I'll have strangled him and replaced him with a new, cool protagonist.

Years
:DHa, isn't that the truth. You need help with that. =D

While on pokemon anime Philosify, How much would you pay for a talking Meowth. :)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Hmm, I would love to see an episode where he finally died. No one wants an 11 year old for 12 (more or less) years to be a main character.

I would pay nothing for that cat, even if he talks. It would be way to annoying.

Years
Wait, I am going to have to fight Cherin and Bianca again!?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seriously, though, I am not sure that the story will really change enough to buy the new game(I still will though -_-). Or anything gamewise. I wouldn't mind a few more triple and rotation battles in game to be honest. I look at black and white 2 with little enthusiasm. I hope they let pokemon follow you, like in HG and SS.​

Back