• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Years
am I the only one that likes Colette? She may apologize alot, but she's still nice. ^^;
And I think Lloyd and Colette is kinda cute. o.o;;;; but Lloyd and Raine is better. That's my next goal: make sure Raine is the best relationship. I want to see that ending variation. ^_^
and kinda spoilerish... maybe...
And find the Devil's Arms. (but my little brother already ruined it for me >> sometimes the Internet is too helpful.)

I take too much time posting here o.o;

Mullet

Banned
Years
Lightning said:
zomg~ How could I forget about the Lloyd's father scene. It's so pretty. <3

And yes, I left him kicking Yuan for a while too. *giggles* xD;

*adds you to list* :3 Welcome!

I'm so going to join!

I left Mithos Kicking him, I wanted to see how long it would take him to stop, but he didn't, so I just made him stop!
:P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I like how some scenes will just stay the way they are as you sit there doing nothing. xD

Lmfao, one I wish would've stayed longer was when Raine didn't want to go in the washtubs to Thoda Island and screams. The look on Kratos' face is priceless. Well, so is everyone else's, but Kratos' is just great. XD XD (Too bad it went by so quickly T_T)

Lloyd and Colette was cute in the very beginning for me... but then I met all the other characters. XD;; Now it's just... ew. oO;
sammi-san said:
(but my little brother already ruined it for me >> sometimes the Internet is too helpful.)

Bah. I know what you mean. <_<;; I spent too many days on the computer instead of playing TOS and my brother goes and does nearly every sidequest. Then he tells me all about them and spoils them for me. x_X; Ugh, I hate it when he does that. XD;

Mm... new topic! Who do you control in battle?

<3 I control Kratos. He's kinda tough to get used to at first (being so much slower than Lloyd), but now I'm great with him. I'll probably control Zelos later on, depending on how he feels in battle... I can't remember anymore, so I might end up back with Lloyd, too. xD;

Years
Lmfao, one I wish would've stayed longer was when Raine didn't want to go in the washtubs to Thoda Island and screams. The look on Kratos' face is priceless. Well, so is everyone else's, but Kratos' is just great. XD XD (Too bad it went by so quickly T_T)
Oh, that face is awesome!

I like the scene where Kratos kills Kvar. I don't know why... IT'S COOL. Feel the pain *stab* Of these inferior beings *stab* As you burn in hell! ^__^

I control Lloyd mostly. I HAVE to work with Lloyd, at least until the Tetha'lla characters come in. I can fight pretty well with Sheena too. I could probably fight well with Presea, but I never do. I just never feel like it.

I can sort of fight with Colette (she has to have her wings though). But I'm not fond of her weapons and the way she uses them. They're too random and... everywhere.

I can't fight with Kratos/Zelos. At all. -_- And magic users bore me... And Regal hardly fights in my party. My main party is Lloyd, Sheena, Kratos/Zelos, and Raine. I used to fight with Genis alot but... Enemies always flock to my magic users, and it's really annoying to me...

So yeah, I mostly use Lloyd, and sometimes Sheena if I feel like it. But Sheena's combos really confuse me. LIFE POWER CYCLONE DEMON PYRE SEAL!!!! I lurvs her Summoning Chants though. ^__^

<3 I control Kratos. He's kinda tough to get used to at first (being so much slower than Lloyd), but now I'm great with him. I'll probably control Zelos later on, depending on how he feels in battle... I can't remember anymore, so I might end up back with Lloyd, too. xD;
That's why I'm bad with Kratos, he's kind of slow, and I can't stand slowness (that's why I like Sheena). But when the computer does it, he looks fast. =/ Zelos seems easier to control than Kratos IMO. I don't know why though.

Years
Lightning said:

I personally like using Lloyd. Everyone else is either too slow for me, or they're magic users, which I don't like using too much. You can't hit things very well. I like hitting things. o.o;;
(and Lloyd's techs are so cool-looking... *starts using Raging Beast* *pause* *pause again* *watches it bit by bit* =D)
That, and when magic users get cornered by big enemies, there's no way they're getting out of there. They're kinda screwed. Lloyd, however, can use Tempest and magically jump over them. =D and then I can distract the enemy while the others regroup XD
Yay for Lloyd! XD

~Black Moonlight~

Inu-yasha Fan...to much...
Years
hiya I'd like to join because I'm a TOS fan to the death, anyway look at my sig!! ^^
FAV character: kratos
FAV character in battle: lloyd
progress in the game: BEATEN, I've fully beaten it, however yggdrasil was VERY hard.

anyway can I join?

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
OMG I am SO joining!! I just got the game on the beginning of March (the 3rd I think...) and I already beat it. Right now I'm rtying to beat Abyssion. So...evil...@@ It takes all my gels and life bottles...Thank goodness for Raine...

Anyways, my party goes along these lines
Lloyd (given) // Raine (needed healer) // Presea (secondary melee) // Genis (mage) OR Sheena (summons). Sheena pwns in the summons. ^_^

My favorite scene has to be when Lloyd and Kratos face off right before you get Origin. It's hilarious (I had the paper fan equipped). Lloyd: I won't hold back. *holding paper fan* XD!

But the final boss (Mithos/Yggdrasill) was uberfully easy...I killed him in about 10 hits from the Kusigani Blade...also, I beat Sword Dancer 3 at level 59...thank goodness for All-Divides. XD

Oh Erica...could you please do me a favor?...(I have a really bad feeling about this, 'cause I just know what you'll say. XD) Could you make me a Presea or Sheena banner?...(I know - this isn't a request thread. XD;. But I can't find any decent pictures to use to make one, and I can't draw. ><) Please?

Years
I thought the final boss was easy too. Except for Retribution... That technique is EVIL...

I'm not sure if I want Genis as an S or T type this time around. Last time he was a T type, and he's a T type again but I have the Strike Ring. Problem is, I don't know which moveset I want him with. I think I'm just gonna go with T type, then do S type next game.

I hate training. I really do. It's the most boring and most evil activity in every RPG. That's why I never seem to get anywhere in pokemon games these days. =/

... And this is random. But Colette learns Stardust Cross at LV 50 right? But it NEVER got activated in my first playthrough. Does anyone know why in the world she wouldn't activate it?

Lil' Schu

Years
I don't know about Colette's STardust Cross. I never got it, but I don't use her.

Welcome to the club, Alana! ^_^ (Yeah, I think you can join)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Jeez... this is what happens when I can't get on the computer for a few days. *tries to catch up* XD;;

CKG said:
I can't fight with Kratos/Zelos. At all. -_- And magic users bore me... And Regal hardly fights in my party. My main party is Lloyd, Sheena, Kratos/Zelos, and Raine. I used to fight with Genis alot but... Enemies always flock to my magic users, and it's really annoying to me...

So yeah, I mostly use Lloyd, and sometimes Sheena if I feel like it. But Sheena's combos really confuse me. LIFE POWER CYCLONE DEMON PYRE SEAL!!!! I lurvs her Summoning Chants though. ^__^

That's why I'm bad with Kratos, he's kind of slow, and I can't stand slowness (that's why I like Sheena). But when the computer does it, he looks fast. =/ Zelos seems easier to control than Kratos IMO. I don't know why though.
@_@ I still haven't gotten Zelos back on my New Game + yet (I'm not even at the third seal in Sylvarant XD;; *slow*) But... oO; I can't wait to see if he really is any easier than Kratos. I'm pretty sure I remember him being a bit faster, at least. @_@; As long as you equip Kratos with a LV2 Ex-Gem with Dash, it makes him a lot easier to use. =\ I just hate having to stand back and use spells since I'm not patient enough to wait for him. xD; (Trying to make Kratos use judgement is so boring. By the time he casts it, everyone else has finished the battle. o___o)

Lil' Schu said:
My favorite scene has to be when Lloyd and Kratos face off right before you get Origin. It's hilarious (I had the paper fan equipped). Lloyd: I won't hold back. *holding paper fan* XD!

...*giggles* xD Omg, I think when I face him this time I'm going to put Lloyd in his Beach Boy costume (since I opted to keep titles~). Rofl, that's great though. XD Imagine what Kratos would've been thinking ("He wants to beat me with... a fan?")

And sure, I should be able to make a sig for you. ^^; What colours do you want? :D

*adds ~Black Moonlight~ to the list* :D Welcome to the club, fellow TOS/Kratos fan! <3 *adds Alana, too* <3 Welcome!

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
Years
Omg a Tales of Symphonia Club.... some one try to stop me from joining i DARE YOU >:O

I absolutely LOVE this game to death. Its by far my favorite game ever... and I love everything about it xD This is the only one that you can really play over and over and over again and not get bored with it... IMO.

Its also a lot easier to play with 2 people.. I use Lloyd and my sister uses Sheena/Kratos depending on whos available at the time.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Think you could make me a list of where and when the Zelos innuendos take place, Erica? That way I can try and avoid them. Lol

I didn't get to play at all today. T_T;

I gave Kratos Dash...eh, I still like using Lloyd. It's faster with two swords, and magic is boring. Lol

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Lol, I'm the uneeded and useless co-owner so I think I can handle this. Plus, it's you so I don't think Erica would deny you entry.

*opens gate to fanculb for Kura*

How are you obsessed with Zelos? You don't even have the game, do you?

Lil' Schu

Years
Lightning said:
...*giggles* xD Omg, I think when I face him this time I'm going to put Lloyd in his Beach Boy costume (since I opted to keep titles~). Rofl, that's great though. XD Imagine what Kratos would've been thinking ("He wants to beat me with... a fan?")

And sure, I should be able to make a sig for you. ^^; What colours do you want? :D
Lloyd in his Beach Boy costume with paper fans...Kratos must be thinking "I never wanted to see my son on the beach. I never want to see him again." XD; And to answer your question, Presea with magenta background.

OMG Liek, Hi Jess! *glomps*

Zelos...I want to kick his little angel wings soooo badly...x_x I hate Zelos... Presea > Kratos > Zelos < All XD

Here's some interesting things I found last night while browsing for Presea pictures. Enjoy~

Last edited:
Years
Zelos...I want to kick his little angel wings soooo badly...x_x I hate Zelos... Presea > Kratos > Zelos < All XD
I think you're the first person (and a girl at that) to hate Zelos. *takes pictures*

Kratos < Everyone.

Its also a lot easier to play with 2 people.. I use Lloyd and my sister uses Sheena/Kratos depending on whos available at the time.
I wish I had siblings to play it with. My sister's in the army, and my friends couldn't understand this game if their lives depended on it.

... Well, some could. But they're guys. And I don't invite guys into my room. o.0

... Well, I used to. When I was a major tomboy. Still am, but not as much as I used to be.

Gaming progress. Lesse...

I just beat Kvar (I love that Kratos quote! Feel the pain *stab of those inferior beings *stab* as you burn in hell!), and I'm about to do the Tower of Mana once I get the key from Clara. Team is at LV 30 I believe. Planning to be LV 35 - 36 for Tower of Salvation.

... I'm not sure if I want Kratos in my party, or make Zelos my soulmate this game so I can get all his scenes. I really only want to see Zelos' Flanoir scene, I don't care about the rest. So I'll probably go with Kratos.

Years
Shining Mew said:

isn't it? It's also more fun, and more predictable. I like it when I play with my little brother. He even helps me with trying to teach my characters techs. Isn't that nice? XD
Well, until he's like WAIT I WANNA SET MY TECHS!! x_X;; He takes a little too long for my liking. xD

Lil' Schu, that picture is so cute! It's all chibi-like, and... cute! XD

Back