• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
And they're all so...fat! XD

I wish I had people to paly with. ;-; Only time I've played with someone else is with my friend. He was Lloyd and I was Presea...of course, I didn't know what I was doing (I had never played the game before), so I just kept attacking people with my axe of doom! o.o

And Zelos...is too much of a showoff. only scene I like with him is where they put the bird mask and feathery hat on him. XD!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Triffy said:
Think you could make me a list of where and when the Zelos innuendos take place, Erica? That way I can try and avoid them. Lol

Well, um, it's Zelos. It's kinda hard to miss them. o_x;; Just... try to avoid any z-skits with Zelos in them and you should be fine... even though those rock. ;-; (Zelos calls Lloyd his hunny! <3)
CKG said:
I think you're the first person (and a girl at that) to hate Zelos. *takes pictures*

Kratos < Everyone.
*waves hand around* I hated Zelos from the get-go! I called him "Imitation-Kratos" for a while since I didn't deem him important enough to remember his name. XD Then I got the Kratos-ending thing (well, it's technically the Colette ending but you get Kratos back <__<) and I went on Zelos withdrawal or something... and now that I've got him back, I hate him again. Well, not hate, but there's just something about him that irks me. He looks funny when he casts spells, though. =D

And I so totally agree with your second statement. XD
CKG said:
... I'm not sure if I want Kratos in my party, or make Zelos my soulmate this game so I can get all his scenes. I really only want to see Zelos' Flanoir scene, I don't care about the rest. So I'll probably go with Kratos.
Oh! Just go for the Zelos ending and save an extra file just before the Night in Flanoir skit. Then you can go outside with Zelos, save, and then use the other file to go outside with Kratos. ^_^ It doesn't matter how high or low your relationship with Kratos, I think. He'll show up as long as you deny everyone else, so it should work. =o I plan on doing this so I can write down the entire dialogue from the Kratos scene since I've forgotten some of what was said. XD
sammi-san said:
isn't it? It's also more fun, and more predictable. I like it when I play with my little brother. He even helps me with trying to teach my characters techs. Isn't that nice? XD
Well, until he's like WAIT I WANNA SET MY TECHS!! x_X;; He takes a little too long for my liking. xD
Aaargh... my brother is the exact same way! XD He'll be all fine with one character, but then he'll want to switch to another one. So now he has to set all his techs. Then he'll get bored and go with someone else, have to switch their techs, etc. X__X It takes so long and it's so annoying.
Lil' Schu said:
And to answer your question, Presea with magenta background.

oO; I see you've already got a banner like that in your sig... still want one from me? ^^;;

Aand... right now, my cousin's over and I got him hooked on TOS. XD So we played it all day yesterday (we got about 12 hours in XD) and he wants to beat it before we go home. I think right now we're in the Toize mine to get the inhibitor ore for Presea's key crest and we're around level 40 or something. I don't remember. *has been paying more attention to Techs than her level*

oO Zelos is a hell of a lot more graceful in battle than Kratos, I've learned. He looks nifty when he jumps. But I still like Kratos waaaay more. <__<;

Welcome to the club, guys! ^_^ *adds Kura and Shining Mew~*

Mullet

Banned
Years
Lightning said:
Mm... new topic! Who do you control in battle?

<3 I control Kratos. He's kinda tough to get used to at first (being so much slower than Lloyd), but now I'm great with him. I'll probably control Zelos later on, depending on how he feels in battle... I can't remember anymore, so I might end up back with Lloyd, too. xD;

He is kink of slow, but he is cool, I'm controling him in my second playthrough (that is when he is accually in the party).

Anyone got any good combos with him, I kept my techs, and took the techs like Light Spear (can't remember if it's S or T-type).

Years
*waves hand around* I hated Zelos from the get-go!
*takes more pictures* You guys are really the first people I've seen that hates Zelos. Well, besides Genis, but he doesn't count.

I never really minded Zelos. I don't know, he never bothered me much.

I called him "Imitation-Kratos" for a while since I didn't deem him important enough to remember his name. XD Then I got the Kratos-ending thing (well, it's technically the Colette ending but you get Kratos back <__<) and I went on Zelos withdrawal or something... and now that I've got him back, I hate him again. Well, not hate, but there's just something about him that irks me. He looks funny when he casts spells, though. =D
At first I thought he was just a rip off of Kratos, but then I looked at his personality...

It's not really Zelos that annoys me. It's the thought of Zelos/Sheena. The ship just aggravates me now. I used to sort of like it but now... -_-

I don't HATE the ship. I'm probably too into Sheena/Lloyd or something.

And I so totally agree with your second statement. XD
Woo, Kratos is #1! I can't find a lot of Kratos fans, everyone loves Zelos... -_-

Oh! Just go for the Zelos ending and save an extra file just before the Night in Flanoir skit. Then you can go outside with Zelos, save, and then use the other file to go outside with Kratos. ^_^ It doesn't matter how high or low your relationship with Kratos, I think. He'll show up as long as you deny everyone else, so it should work. =o I plan on doing this so I can write down the entire dialogue from the Kratos scene since I've forgotten some of what was said. XD
Yup, Kratos always shows up. But I'm always nice to him. I just can't be mean to Kratos. ^_^

... DUH! Make TWO files! I can't believe I didn't think of that... o.0

I really hope I can find SOMEONE to play the game with. My sister sucks at these kind of games, and my parents... Psh. -_-

GOD, I'm tired of leveling up. Lloyd's at 38, Raine and Genis are 37, and everybody else is 36. I want to train everyone up to level 42-40 before I fight Pronyma, but it's so BORING.

I can play with Presea a little bit, but she's slow. And her combos really suck. I'm just used to Lloyd's Sword Raine Alphas and Omega Tempests. And Sheena's all about comboing the mess out of her enemies and ending it with a Pyre Seal.

Hmm, should I keep my current banner, or request a new one? I don't know if I want another one, and I don't want to ask and then not want it... Shoot, why can't we have two banners?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Lightning said:
Well, um, it's Zelos. It's kinda hard to miss them. o_x;; Just... try to avoid any z-skits with Zelos in them and you should be fine... even though those rock. ;-; (Zelos calls Lloyd his hunny! <3)
I got a, well...rather interesting one today. What he does at night, and Colette didn't understand so he wanted to "educate" her. That severly disturbed me.

And for Zelos calling Lloyd his hunny, I will not try to hunt all Zelosey things down. Lol

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well my fave battle character it Lloyd or Kratos, but I found Mithos kinda easy for a final boss and I was disappointed. Fave character alltogether is Kratos xD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lil' Schu

Years
Lightning said:
oO; I see you've already got a banner like that in your sig... still want one from me? ^^;;

Aand... right now, my cousin's over and I got him hooked on TOS. XD So we played it all day yesterday (we got about 12 hours in XD) and he wants to beat it before we go home. I think right now we're in the Toize mine to get the inhibitor ore for Presea's key crest and we're around level 40 or something. I don't remember. *has been paying more attention to Techs than her level*

oO Zelos is a hell of a lot more graceful in battle than Kratos, I've learned. He looks nifty when he jumps. But I still like Kratos waaaay more. <__<;

Welcome to the club, guys! ^_^ *adds Kura and Shining Mew~*
Yes, that's just a banner to take up space. *poke*

Um...right now I'm getting Lloyd's "Berserker" title, seeing as I didn't know it existed when I started the game. ;-; And I tried to kill Meredy, Garr and Farah (in party mode [Colliseum]), but I died. I ran out of life bottles. ;___;

Who do you guys use in Colliseum?

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2007
hey can i join? i love TOS its one of my fave games ever, my fave characters are Zelos and Presea. shes sooo cute! and Zelos is just awsome as hes so full of himself

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
CKG said:
I never really minded Zelos. I don't know, he never bothered me much.
At the time he came, I was still all spazzy-obsessive about Kratos in the game, so I was just annoyed when Kratos had left the party as a traitor and Zelos, who was basically identical to Kratos in everything but personality (...okay, so they both had the same techs and red hair; close enough!! XD), replaced him.
CKG said:
It's not really Zelos that annoys me. It's the thought of Zelos/Sheena. The ship just aggravates me now. I used to sort of like it but now... -_-

I don't HATE the ship. I'm probably too into Sheena/Lloyd or something.
I don't mind that. oO; Although now I'm really used to seeing Sheena paired with other people (and same with Zelos, heh). So... it's just kinda weird for me now. I don't really care. XP
CKG said:
Woo, Kratos is #1! I can't find a lot of Kratos fans, everyone loves Zelos... -_-
Really? o_O It's basically the opposite for me. I know far more Kratos fans than Zelos fans. oO;
zomg said:
Hmm, should I keep my current banner, or request a new one? I don't know if I want another one, and I don't want to ask and then not want it... Shoot, why can't we have two banners?
o_O You can have two banners... just make sure they don't take up a ton of space in your sig. o.o
Triffy said:
I got a, well...rather interesting one today. What he does at night, and Colette didn't understand so he wanted to "educate" her. That severly disturbed me.

And for Zelos calling Lloyd his hunny, I will not try to hunt all Zelosey things down. Lol

...rofl, my cousin and I couldn't stop laughing at that part. XD

And Adri can second that he says that! I've already forgotten which z-skit it is, but she saw it while she was here. <3
Lil' Schu said:
Yes, that's just a banner to take up space. *poke*

Um...right now I'm getting Lloyd's "Berserker" title, seeing as I didn't know it existed when I started the game. ;-; And I tried to kill Meredy, Garr and Farah (in party mode [Colliseum]), but I died. I ran out of life bottles. ;___;

Who do you guys use in Colliseum?

Okay, I'll get to work on it then. ^^; I may not be able to get it done this week, though, since my cousin wants to beat TOS while he's visiting meaning all my free time will be sucked up. @__@ (Not that I'm complaining... it's TOS. XD)

In the Colloseum Singles I'm best with Kratos. In Party, I'm best with Kratos, Lloyd and Raine. o_O Genis isn't too bad in singles either, as long as you set the right foods for cooking. X3;
Bowser said:
hey can i join? i love TOS its one of my fave games ever, my fave characters are Zelos and Presea. shes sooo cute! and Zelos is just awsome as hes so full of himself

*adds you to list* Welcome to the club! ^^

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2007
thank yoo, who is your fave bad guy in the game? I like Magnius he's my fave

Lil' Schu

Years
Holy crap, Erica, how long does it take you to write those replys? o_O; And I don't care how long it takes, as long as it gets done. ^_^

Right now I'm getting Lloyd's Berserker title. I'm training in Iselia...it's pathetically easy. I can kill a wolf and a rabbit with a Rising Falcon. XD; And can anyone tell me how to get Rising Falcon's other techs? I don't know how...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Lightning said:
...rofl, my cousin and I couldn't stop laughing at that part. XD

And Adri can second that he says that! I've already forgotten which z-skit it is, but she saw it while she was here. <3
Which means you're where I am if not surpassed (albeit this is like you're thirdorso playthrough). Blah this Easter weekend, I haven't been able to play. *runs off to play*

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
Years
My favorite enemy is Mithos in his "real" form... as a kid. So cute and innocent looking... but really evil xD

Rising Falcon's other tech? I didnt remember everything exactly.. since I kinda forgot when you got the certain things xD ...so I went over to gamefaqs.

RISING PHOENIX
Secret Special Attack
TP Usage: 32
Level: N/A
Damage: 3.3 Fire Thrust
Requirements: Use Rising Falcon at least 200 times
Activation: Use Rising Falcon with a Fire-element weapon equipped
This fiery variant of Rising Falcon isn't much more powerful. Lloyd is
surrounded by flames when he jumps into the air, and drags them behind them
when he dives. However, it barely does any more damage than the original, so
you shouldn't go out of your way to get it.

FALCON'S CREST
Secret Special Attack
TP Usage: 100
Level: N/A
Damage/Total Damage/Hits: 1.0 x 8, 2.5, 1.0 x 6, 5.0/21.5 total/16 hits
Requirements: Have Material Blade and Eternal Swordsman Title equipped; HP must
be in red
Activation: Press A, B, and X at once
Falcon's Crest is Lloyd's incredibly powerful, ultimate Secret Technique. It
unleashes the full power of the Eternal Sword in an incredible attack. First,
he creates a shining circle of blue light around him that rapidly hits
everything around him for devastating damage. He then jumps into the air as a
blue panel flashes by with an intense picture of Lloyd's face. After that, he
creates multiple rings of light around him as he crashes down. He creates
another shining circle for more damage, then finishes with a hemisphere of
light that does a whopping 5 times his normal attack damage! As you would
expect of any Secret Technique, this move is incredibly cool-looking. To
activate the move, first hold down your assigned guard button. (I'm assuming
it's B or X) Next, hold the button assigned to attack to make Lloyd attack
once. (I'm assuming it's A) After he finishes the attack and resumes guarding,
press the button for using a technique. You should have all 3 buttons pressed,
activating the move! However, besides this fairly easy button sequence, you
must fulfill some other criteria; Lloyd's HP must be in the red, and he must
have the Eternal Swordsman Title and Material Blade equipped.

Years
I always thought Rising Phoenix sucked. I worked hard to get that move, and I was really annoyed. I don't know, I just think the move sucks...

At the time he came, I was still all spazzy-obsessive about Kratos in the game, so I was just annoyed when Kratos had left the party as a traitor and Zelos, who was basically identical to Kratos in everything but personality (...okay, so they both had the same techs and red hair; close enough!! XD), replaced him.
I was so pumped at the thought of getting Kratos back I kinda get ignored Zelos. I sure was aggravated when I learned how long it took to get him back though...

I don't mind that. oO; Although now I'm really used to seeing Sheena paired with other people (and same with Zelos, heh). So... it's just kinda weird for me now. I don't really care. XP
I normally don't mind opposing ships. I don't know why I don't like Zelos/Sheena, but I love Miroku/Sango. Maybe it's because M/S have better moments...

Really? o_O It's basically the opposite for me. I know far more Kratos fans than Zelos fans. oO;
Really? I never find ANY Kratos fans. Everyone hates him at the beginning of the game because he's always downing Lloyd. Everyone I know loves Lloyd for some reason.

Then when the Tower of Salvation stuff happens, it just makes people even madder. Too bad...

thank yoo, who is your fave bad guy in the game? I like Magnius he's my fave
Uh.... If Kratos can be counted as a bad guy...

No seriously. I'm not sure. Probably... Kvar. No, Pronyma. Kvar gets on my nerves, Magnius reminds me of some Australian thing, Rodyle just plain ticked me off, and Yggdrasill/Mithos... Meh.

And I can't think of any other villains...

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2007
what about fave summon spirit? mine's either Efreet or Shadow, gnome was pretty funny though

Lil' Schu

Years
Bah, I should try to do Falcon's crest. *try it* Ooh~! Pwetty! =D

Summon Spirits?...Maxwell was incredibly easy. (Maybe it was because I leveled up too much. Or maybe it was becuase he was puny and weak. Or maybe it was a little bit of both. XD) Gnome was a bit of a challenge, Slyph were easy, the rest were normal. o.o;

Years
Hm, favorite Summon Spirit? Probably Celsius. I just liked her techniques the most. And her opening was cool (no pun intended).

Undine - Easy as pie.

Efreet - Efreet wasn't hard, but he was annoying. Stupid Flames of Destruction...

Sylph - Sylph was the hardest. Lloyd was killed just trying to get to one of them. That was the only battle I can think of where Kratos died.

Celsius - I had fun fighting her. I don't know why, it was just fun.

Volt - Really easy.

Gnome - Why does it seem like wherever I go, everyone seemed to struggle with Gnome? I thought he was one of the easiest ones! And I was using the worst party, Colette, Regal, Presea, and Lloyd.

Shadow - His temple was the hard thing...

Luna/Aska - They were average. Luna was frickin annoying with her Photon though.

Origin - Rather easy.

Maxwell - I couldn't stun him. At all. He wasn't HARD, but I couldn't stun him. For some reason, that made me mad. I like stunning enemies. =/

Years
Favorite bad guy: Uh, I don't know. Can I get back to you on that? XD
although I like Forsytus(that guy at the Iselia ranch, I can't spell his name @_@)'s hair. It rocks. XD

Favorite Summon Spirit: I like Gnome's attitude. It rocks. I guess I like him the best then.
although I got irratated with Luna and Aska yesterday... I'm playing on normal right now (I want some grade, and I'm lazy XD), and they beat me! *is ashamed of herself*
I haven't met Maxwell yet... I have to figure out where he is first. lol

I finally reached my goal! Raine is now my best relationship!
I was starting to get *really* fustrated... when it comes to this whole relationship thing, Colette just gets in my way, I swear >>;
... but now when I play the next game, I'll have no goal! *gasp* Maybe I should try Mania...
And I should see what Falcon's Crest looks like. I can find that out in five seconds though - I have a save file from my last gameplay with it. It sounds 1337 XD

Years
Is it at ALL possible to not have Colette in the top three for the Flanoir thing? I swear I answered everything that displeased her/pleased her the least (riding with Sheena on the dragon and calling Sheena cute anyone? ^_^), but she still always manages to get up there. It's really aggravating me...

Back