• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Miyu-chan said:
    I like Colette. =x

I like Colette in angesty fanfictions even more. >D
    [/size]
    >_> Colette liker...what does angsty mean?

I really hope ToL comes with a feature that allows us to view FMVs again, like in FFX and X-2 with it's "spheres". I love watching that Mana Cannon firing scene. <3 <3 Finally...I'm back on Disc Two.

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    Shadow Ninja17 said:
    Okay in case you want to see a Colette Fanlisting here it is:
    Colette fans:https://fan.kos-mos.net/colette/
    Lloyd fans:https://fan.second-breakfast.net/lloyd/
    Kratos fans: https://shadow-stitch.net/kratos/about.php

Hmm... where's the Zelos fanlistings? XD

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Your Results:
    Zelos Wilder

You have a lot in common with Zelos. You are a HUGE flirt! You love the ladies/gentlemen! You have a more serious side as well, but you prefer not to show it. You like the high life and just playing around. You loathe responsibility and people placing high expectations on you. You'd be happy just sitting on the beach sipping lemonade and being fanned by cute hunnies with palm fronds! (sigh)

OMG... this sounds just like me... XD But I do like this quiz better than the previous one... not too glaringly obvious answers... XD

Last edited:

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    Years
    There's not alot of people in the Colette one... that doesn't suprise me.
    I didn't like the Mithos one, I just didn't get the navigation @_@

I like the Zelos one though. They have tons of info and pics. ^^
    *clicks on pictures* man, that Lloyd pose was hot... *wonders if she could make that into a wallpaper XD*

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    sammi-san said:
    There's not alot of people in the Colette one... that doesn't suprise me.
    I didn't like the Mithos one, I just didn't get the navigation @_@

I like the Zelos one though. They have tons of info and pics. ^^
    *clicks on pictures* man, that Lloyd pose was hot... *wonders if she could make that into a wallpaper XD*
    ]

Oh yea... Calum's got a good Zelos fanlisting going on there, and she's a sweetheart too, I love her <3 (in a non-romantic way of course... XDDDD... I'm straight TYVM). You should check out her deviantart account if you like Zelos... she's got TONS of favorites of him, about 50 of which are mine... XD

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Hello, I'm new, and when I saw the words 'Tales of Symphonia', I almost died. This is my favorite video game((besides Pokemon: Sapphire, and I'm not good at it anyhow)). So I'd like to join. May I?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Simon said:
    >_> Colette liker...what does angsty mean?

I really hope ToL comes with a feature that allows us to view FMVs again, like in FFX and X-2 with it's "spheres". I love watching that Mana Cannon firing scene. <3 <3 Finally...I'm back on Disc Two.
    I'm not sure how to spell it... but if there's a fanfiction with Colette all torn up over her decisions... and angry and stuff... it'll be great. >D

(Though I never saw any. ;-; And it'll be a miracle to do that while keeping her still in character. xD)

Hi Hikaru and Mari-chan~~ =D Welcome! xD

(But it's not my place to say so. =x *hides behind pretty ponies*)

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    YAY! Two new people! ^____^ Enjoy TOS fanclubbie! =D

OO! Collete angst! That's when she gets upset and jelous right? I want to see a angst were Lloyd falls for Sheena and Collete gets all pissed, but doesnt say anything until later. That would be a Collete torture angst XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    I'm not sure how to spell it... but if there's a fanfiction with Colette all torn up over her decisions... and angry and stuff... it'll be great. >D
    That might be fun to write. o_o Maybe I'd like Colette more if I tried to get into her head? =o (edit since I just read the other post:) OMG! Yes. While she lost her voice and couldn't talk, maybe Lloyd falls in love with Sheena during that time. >D

Anyway, welcome to the club, Hikaru and Marina~! ^_^

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Thankies for the welcomies~ :3

Oh, and, 'yuu-nee-chan ish a Colette-liker? *gasps* She ish kawaii~ish and all, but I didn't like that she gets kidnapped a lot of times and such. It got a bit annoying. ; ;

Ooh, writing an angsty~ish ficcy with Colette in it ish priceless! I bet Colette would lose her head if Lloyd falls for Sheena. >3 There was this z-skit when she got jealous just because Lloyd said some good things about all his other female companions, ne?

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Shadow Ninja17 said:
    One question: How many time did you see Colette get upset in the game?
    Twice. The first was when (was it Yuan?) tried to take her necklace that Lloyd made her away. The second was when she got that wierd angel syndrome and didn't want anyone looking at her. The other times she was either sad or dissapointed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Shadow Ninja17 said:
    One question: How many time did you see Colette get upset in the game?
    Not very often...once when Pronyma tried to take her Key Crest, again at the end of the Flanior scenes when Lloyd wanted her to stay behind...and...that's all I can think of.

Lightning said:
    OMG! Yes. While she lost her voice and couldn't talk, maybe Lloyd falls in love with Sheena during that time. >D
    XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Marina99 said:
    Thankies for the welcomies~ :3

Oh, and, 'yuu-nee-chan ish a Colette-liker? *gasps* She ish kawaii~ish and all, but I didn't like that she gets kidnapped a lot of times and such. It got a bit annoying. ; ;

Ooh, writing an angsty~ish ficcy with Colette in it ish priceless! I bet Colette would lose her head if Lloyd falls for Sheena. >3 There was this z-skit when she got jealous just because Lloyd said some good things about all his other female companions, ne?
    lol. xD Yeah, I like her for being able to stay so optimistic all the time. >D

But you can't balme her for having such a similar mana signature to Martel's. xD

I like girls who can fight too. (Go girl power! x3)

Maybe I'll write a Colette fanfiction... sometime... >D I'll make her way~~~ OOC. >D

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    [QUOTE='nee-chan]lol. xD Yeah, I like her for being able to stay so optimistic all the time. >D

But you can't balme her for having such a similar mana signature to Martel's. xD

I like girls who can fight too. (Go girl power! x3)

Maybe I'll write a Colette fanfiction... sometime... >D I'll make her way~~~ OOC. >D[/QUOTE]
    Oh, yeah, that's one of the few things I like about Colette. Being enthusiastic and shtuff. :3 But still~! She's the Chosen so she has to be strong~ish, or at least strong enough to keep herself from getting kidnapped.

What about 'sea-chan? She's waaay stronger than Colette~ :D Sheena, too. Colette ish hard to play, I always miss when I use her chakrams for ranged attacks. ;3;

Ooh, I think I'd love that story~ Make sure she ish extra extra OOC so it'll be fun! <33

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Colette is impossible to play. She's so slow. I never use her unless I have to (Coliseum). The only thing I can use to do any damage is the Para Ball attacks.

Sheena+Origin. <3

Back