• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    ~Simon said:
    Colette is impossible to play. She's so slow. I never use her unless I have to (Coliseum). The only thing I can use to do any damage is the Para Ball attacks.

Sheena+Origin. <3
    Exactly~! I think her most useful attack would Torrential Para Ball. I thought her angel techs would at least be halfway decent, but it takes too darn long. > <

It's Presea+Pow Hammer DX for moi. <3<3 I love~ish the squeaky sound. :33

~Shadow Ninja said:
    Which couple sounds better? I'm just asking:
    Lloyd x Undine , Lloyd x Celsius, or Lloyd x Luna?
    Most of it doesn't look quite right, but I think Lloyd x Celcius. But I only chose that 'cause Celsius ish cool, if not a tiny bit annoying. X3
    Lloyd x Undine sounds a little better, though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Shadow Ninja17 said:
    Which couple sounds better? I'm just asking:
    Lloyd x Undine , Lloyd x Celsius, or Lloyd x Luna?
    I'm gonna go with Lloyd X Luna. She could be the calm, mature other-half/counterpart of Lloyd.

Lloyd X Aska

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pssht. Lloyd x Gnome forever.

*has actually read a fic on that* Well, it was a drabble, but it was still awesome. o_o Talk about crack pairings.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Marina99 said:
    It's Presea+Pow Hammer DX for moi. <3<3 I love~ish the squeaky sound. :33
    Is that a UA? I haven't seen a Pow Hammer DX on Colette's tech list. o_o;;

Link me?

Cherrim

Years
    Isn't Pow Hammer DX Presea's gag weapon from Luin? o.o

And...you want the link to the LloydxGnome fic? oO

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Ooooh~! The only gag weapon I've ever used is Kratos' bat. >_>

Yesh...Lloyd X Gnome...

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    "That's friggin aewsome!" (Carl, Aqua Teen...)
    Sweet kick A... Erm... Well now... ...I'm a bit lost. Hmm... what can i say...
    Well... i lent my game to a friend... but i think i hadda mop... xD
    And... Did anyone get alla endings? I got a few of my favs... Sheena... -drool- and that annoying goody-goody blonde... but i didnt get any others... even followin some of those stupid guides... An then... the statuettes... anyone get 'em all?

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Erica-sama~ said:
    I'll go find the fic, but first... I FOUND THE ORIGINAL IMAGE OF THAT ONE I USED ON THE HIGHER STAFF QUIZ. I LOVE MYSELF. <3 <3 Um...yeah. Site Gallery; watch out, a bit of shounen-ai.

Gnomefic. 8D Er, right. Yeah. It's kinda like PG-13ish, so read at your own discretion. o_o
    Wow. o_o That's very imaginitive. It painted a not very wonderful picture in my head. :x;;

But I see what you mean with Lloyd x Gnome~ I think it ish a little bit better than Lloyd x Colette. X33;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Lightning said:
    I'll go find the fic, but first... I FOUND THE ORIGINAL IMAGE OF THAT ONE I USED ON THE HIGHER STAFF QUIZ. I LOVE MYSELF. <3 <3 Um...yeah. Site Gallery; watch out, a bit of shounen-ai.

Gnomefic. 8D Er, right. Yeah. It's kinda like PG-13ish, so read at your own discretion. o_o
    *bookmarks the gallery* I'll look at it later...when I'm in the mood. XD

Haha~!! Lloyd has a thing for being dominated!!

Inuyasha: I haven't bothered to try. I'm just going after the scenes that I want to see. Right now the Presea scenes are my target.

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    Lightning said:

I'm not a huge shounen-ai fan, but there are some really cute pics of Zelos x Kratos there. My fave has to be the one of Zelos and Seles. <3 Oh, and Lightning? We love you too... XD

Hehehe... I love the Baseball Bat... but my favorite gag weapons have to be the Pink Dagger, Pow Hammer DX, and the Deck Brush... XDDDDDDDD Just watching Zelos run around with a big, pink, inflatable dagger is priceless... XD And beating enemies to death with a big brush is funny too... ^_____^;;;;

Last edited:

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Shadow Ninja17 said:
    Sweet! more members! welcome to the club girls!
    Wowie! Thanks! I like the plot of Tales of Symphonia, and my favorite character is Raine. *big anime eyes glitter* My idol!

Cherrim

Years
    Simon ~ 8D I have a lot more sites like that if you want 'em. For months all I did was browse Japanese fanart sites, lmao.

Shadow_Zelos1826 ~ :D *bows* Why thank you~ And the deck brush is awesome. Seriously. XD;

Shadow Ninja17 ~ The PS2 version won't come out in English. Nintendo paid for the game's localization and dubbing, so they'd have to completely redo it in order for it to come to PS2 here...and I don't think the GCN version did well enough to merit Sony spending so much time and effort on the PS2 version. ;_;'

Back