• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    LOL I LOVE the Hot Springs scene... Lloyd should have ratted on Zelos, "Look behind that tree, Sheena!!!"
    Zelos: Oh crap... O___O;;;;; *runs*
    That'd have been FUNNY... even better is if it was voiced... XD

Ahhhh the Sword Dancer... I didn't beat my on my 1st playthrough... I beat him all 3 times on my other 3 PT's though, thanks to 2x and 10x EXP... oh and Raine... <3 :D I've even beaten SD3 on Mania with my niece actually playing as Lloyd. Having another person who knows what they're doing really helps. (I was Zelos of course ;)) We had Genis and Raine casting spells like there was no tommorow. I think we were on around Lv. 140-150 or something

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Kura said:
    OMFG!! <3 <3 i finally got TOS today!! <3 I'm so happy!!! *spazzes*
    Yay! TOS! Enjoy its endless amount of twists!<3

Sword Dancer: No
    Sheena's Battle: ._. nopperz
    Colleseum: *no comment*

My first go around sucked because I thought you could play it when you beat Mithos! I was wrong..T_T

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Lightning said:
    An ironing board is flat, Colette is flat-chested. Compared to the other girls, at least...and what she wears doesn't help since you can't really see her bust with that overcoat thing. =o But yeah, the flatness is the deal.

o_O
    o_O' I see...

Shadow Zelos1826 said:
    LOL I LOVE the Hot Springs scene... Lloyd should have ratted on Zelos, "Look behind that tree, Sheena!!!"
    Zelos: Oh crap... O___O;;;;; *runs*
    That'd have been FUNNY... even better is if it was voiced... XD
    I'm sure Lloyd was enjoying an up-close view of what Zelos wanted to see. o_o'

Kura said:
    OMFG!! <3 <3 i finally got TOS today!! <3 I'm so happy!!! *spazzes*
    Yesh...like Chibi said...enjoy it's twists...it's like a reality TV show...or something. o_O

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Simon said:

Yesh...like Chibi said...enjoy it's twists...it's like a reality TV show...or something. o_O
    HAHA! What if there was a reality TV show like Big Brother or something with the TOS group, starting with everyone's impressions on eachother from the beginning of the game...(eg: Lloyd doesnt know exactly who Kratos is, yadda yadda) that wouldn't be original, but funniness :3

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Congrats Kura! xDDDD

However, watch for spoilers in this thread, I know we have several. <<;

xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've...already spoiled pretty much the whole game for her since she had to listen to me talk about the game at school for the last 9 months. XD;

Anyway, welcome [back] to the club, Kura~ ^__^

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I don't really know what you mean by crossover, but FFX and ToS has pretty much the same overall storyline.
    Yuna>Colette. A speck of dirt>Colette. Anything>Colette.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    That means just about nothing to me since I've never played Kingdom Hearts. o_O'

EDIT: I found a nice image...

https://eden2nd.fc2web.com/gal.jpg

It's from that site Erica posted a page or so back. Sheena looks a lot like Zelos right there. o_o'

Last edited:

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Simon said:
    That means just about nothing to me since I've never played Kingdom Hearts. o_O'

It's from that site Erica posted a page or so back. Sheena looks a lot like Zelos right there. o_o'

>.> cant look now. will later. gratz for gettin the game... enjoy!

<.< Colette is a moron... slap her around like... like...
    I dunno... but I hate her, so kill her off a dozen times for me. xD
    Gotta go... have fun!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Lightning said:
    I've...already spoiled pretty much the whole game for her since she had to listen to me talk about the game at school for the last 9 months. XD;

Yay, then we can talk? xD

Oooh, I like that picture! <3 THough... I don't think that Sheena looks like Zelos. O.o;

Years
    Simon said:

She really does o_O that's really creepy.

I don't think that ToS should be crossed over with anything. It's fine the way it is >=D

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    So yall want Disney crossovers or sumthin?

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

There ish the adorable crossover to Disneyland <3 CelesxZelosxYuan strangely :3 in this current series I'm sorta reading, Yuan is the Uncle of the two I think...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Uwaa~ I love the stuff on that site, Chibi-chan! XD;

Simon ~ You're right. She does look like Zelos. o_O; It's the flat-chestedness. Not used to it when it comes to Sheena. @_@;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Chibi-chan said:
    There ish the adorable crossover to Disneyland <3 CelesxZelosxYuan strangely :3 in this current series I'm sorta reading, Yuan is the Uncle of the two I think...
    o_o' I don't get it...what do you by uncle? *doesn't know much about Disney* ;_;

I never noticed the different on Sheena's chest until you pointed it out. It looked the same as ever next to Colette's ironing board.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Lightning said:

yess @@ .. and thank you!! :3 thank you too, SImon!!
    @@ I'm so happy I got TOS!! <3
    :3 i beat the desert place <3 <3
    @@ I can't wait 'till i get Zelos <3 <3 <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kura said:
    @@ I can't wait 'till i get Zelos <3 <3 <3
    You're a long way off from Zelos... o_o;; If you just left Triet, you'l lbe meeting another party member soon, but she won't join you there...spoiler?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Simon said:
    You're a long way off from Zelos... o_o;; If you just left Triet, you'l lbe meeting another party member soon, but she won't join you there...spoiler?

._. Sheena? >>.. d00d, i already know all the spoilers and events and everything ._. so dont worry..
    o.o.. maybe..

but i want Zelos ;_;

Back