• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Simon said:
    Haha~!! I just had to laugh at that yell. ^.^ She really is stupid though...

Well duh!
    >.>

I wanna know if anyone's beaten that black skull thing three times... >.>
    I kill 'em twice an got the items... but i missed 'im the last time an saved it after... /sigh

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Inuyasha said:
    Well duh!
    >.>

I wanna know if anyone's beaten that black skull thing three times... >.>
    I kill 'em twice an got the items... but i missed 'im the last time an saved it after... /sigh
    The Sword Dancer? Yep. Only once cause I've only found him once. After that, I could never find him for the second fight in the black forest thing in Tethe'alla. <_< I use the Valkyrie Blades from the Coliseum more than the Kusanagi Blades though. They're more flashy. XD

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Simon said:
    The Sword Dancer? Yep. Only once cause I've only found him once. After that, I could never find him for the second fight in the black forest thing in Tethe'alla. <_< I use the Valkyrie Blades from the Coliseum more than the Kusanagi Blades though. They're more flashy. XD

I was tryin for all the CG sequences... but I dont remember where i was at... lent the game to a military friend... and now he may be goin to iraq... ><x Dangit.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Are you talking about the Sword Dancer? I took him out so I could get the Kusanagi Blade. He wasn't that tough IMO, the first time I fought him those three times, my party was at level 25, 48, and 64 respectively. I mainly just fight him now for experience or just to fight.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Inuyasha said:
    I was tryin for all the CG sequences... but I dont remember where i was at... lent the game to a military friend... and now he may be goin to iraq... ><x Dangit.
    The CG scenes? You can't miss any of them. o_O' They're part of the storyline...unless I have a different meaning of CG than you.

The Mana Cannon firing scene, the revival of the evil Giant Tree, the fall of the Tower...so on...FMVs..CGs..whatever...

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Simon said:
    The CG scenes? You can't miss any of them. o_O' They're part of the storyline...unless I have a different meaning of CG than you.

The Mana Cannon firing scene, the revival of the evil Giant Tree, the fall of the Tower...so on...FMVs..CGs..whatever...

xD no no... i'm sure there's a buncha optional cg sequences that you gotta unlock or somethin... At least... that's what it seems like... cuz... i dont remember seein a few of the ones i've seen places... >.>
    mebbe i'm just a moron... -thinks about it-

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Inuyasha said:
    xD no no... i'm sure there's a buncha optional cg sequences that you gotta unlock or somethin... At least... that's what it seems like... cuz... i dont remember seein a few of the ones i've seen places... >.>
    mebbe i'm just a moron... -thinks about it-
    I think you're talking about cut-scenes where the voice actors do their thing...but I dunno. >_>

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Shadow Ninja17 said:
    Has anyone did the hot spring subquest? I tried it and it was funny when Lloyd got blame for nothing!
    Yep. I can't remember what the girls looked like though, but I'm sure Sheena was just great. <3

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Simon said:
    Yep. I can't remember what the girls looked like though, but I'm sure Sheena was just great. <3
    Collete=Ironing Board...I cant believe they said that in the game XD rofl
    The title says:
    "Ironing Board"
    'I'm just like an Ironing Board...'
    So we hear...

Oh well, Lloyd would love her anyway <3

Gomen nasai means 'I'm sorry...' ._. apologize for what?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I don't get why they call her an Ironing Board. Can someone explain that?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    lol, I remember the hot springs scene...I keep choosing the females to go in the hot springs JUST so I can see them in towels...*drools*

That scene was some funny stuff lol...he should've ran instead of standing there like an idiot. XD

Simon: Well, her measurements are probably the same from her chest down to her hips, like an ironing board. She's probably 20-20-20 or lower, I don't know how to guess a girl's measurements without using measuring tape.

Eh, Colette's all right...she may not have the biggest T&A, but at least there's something there XD

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    An ironing board is flat, Colette is flat-chested. Compared to the other girls, at least...and what she wears doesn't help since you can't really see her bust with that overcoat thing. =o But yeah, the flatness is the deal.

o_O

Years
    It's basically just making fun of Colette, calling her ironing board since... Ironing boards are flat. And they may be trying to make showcase Sheena since she earns a title too. Raine is average, and Presea is... young.

... At sixteen, Colette is pretty small, and like Lightning said, her prayer outfit or whatever doesn't help. =0

Years
    Shadow Ninja17 said:
    Has anyone did the hot spring subquest? I tried it and it was funny when Lloyd got blame for nothing!

I watched it today. That always makes me laugh xD
    And what's even better is that when Lloyd is getting yelled at for peeking, Zelos is in the trees, going ♥_♥ XD

Another good thing about having 10x expirence -- You can fight Abyssion and not use an all-divide XD
    However, you still die. Alot. x_X It was horrible -- Sheena gets a summon right when Raine finished Resurrection, and I didn't get resurrected >>;

Back