• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    *Returns from a super long absence that was never associated with a large amount of activity* O.o

Anyway Eevee Trainer, it may also be of use to you when taking down the monster at the water seal by using the character Genis and constantly casting your most powerful lightning spell on the largest of the three, as the attack will be super effective. As you do this, you can set two characters to constantly melee all monsters, while Raine heals the party. However, if you do not wish to be Genis, you also have the option of setting him to auto mode, and temporarily removing all of his spells from his spell list except for his strongest lightning spell. That way, he will only attack with that single spell.

I hope that was of some help to you! ^^

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    OMG! Wake up everyone! I leave here for 5 seconds, and this club goes straight to the "No one ever goes there" page! (Slaps everyone)

LOL. Just kidding. Don't take that to offensively!

I rarely get a chance to play ToS thanks to Resident Evil 4, but I still got everything I need to play nicely. The graphics look nice, even for a 2001-2002 game, thanks to the art style. My main team of fighters are usually Lloyd, Genis, Raine, and Presea (For Power of course).

So that leads me to this topic (Presented by "The Metaforte") What's your team usually persists of and why?

If im breaking the rules by replying in an old topic, I apologize. I'll delete my post.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It's only old if it hasn't been posted in for a month...and somehow this thread survived. XD;

Anyway...my team varies. o_o I like having Kratos/Zelos, Lloyd, Raine, and...I suppose Sheena or Presea. Whenever one of these characters leaves or is otherwise unavailable, though, I'll switch to someone else and then be too lazy to switch back. Overall, it doesn't really matter to me who's on the team so long as my swordsmen are there. 8D

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
    My team is usually Kratos/Zelos, Lloyd, Sheena, either Raine or Genis or... whatb the hell my team varies its never the same, its what makes repeating it over and over because i don't have a social life fun!

Cherrim

Years
    o_o After a while it doesn't really matter what your team is since all the battles blend together and seem exactly the same. Especially the easy ones. XP

New topic...uh...*shrugs* How often do you play ToS?

;_;' I don't play it nearly as much as I'd like to. Normally about once every week or two.

Years
    Not really that much. I haven't really been playing games at all lately, I've been reading. And since Christmas is coming around the corner... Well that doesn't help either. But I'll get around to playing it again eventually. =0

Cherrim

Years
    I'm hoping to play it like...all day Christmas if I can convince someone to let me use a TV for the GCN that day. XD It'll be the anniversary of my getting the game~

Cherrim

Years
    Alright, reviving from the third page yet again...XD; New topic that actually requires thinking--ohnoes! =D

If the Tales of Symphonia cast had New Year's resolutions, what would they be?

I'm sure Lloyd would be compelled to say something like, "I'll do my homework everyday like I'm supposed to" but we all know how long that would last. XD; And of course, Zelos' would be to find even more hunnies...as if he doesn't have enough already. :O

I'll think of more later...I guess. XD;

Years
    Yaaay finally played ToS again. I'm only at the Water Seal though, and I got confused because I was listening to my iPod at the same time and... yeah, I'm not good at multi tasking. =0

Lloyd: Study everyday. AND PHAIL.
    Genis: Try and like humans or hit on Presea more often. AND PHAIL.
    Colette: Save the world from doomage, get the world to love each other, some crap like that.
    Kratos: Wear pink. Yeah. :D
    Raine: Learn how to cook. AND PHAIL.
    Presea: ... Be happy?
    Sheena: ... Uh. Hit on Lloyd or something. <_<
    Regal: No clue. D:
    Zelos: Hunnies. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Oooh! Oooh! I must join! :O My two favorite characters are Kratos and the pink-haired girl (I keep forgetting her name =X)
    My dad thinks that Kratos...is LLOYD'S REAL DAD! XD
    One of the funniest parts in my opinion was when Genis and Raine got captured in the other world, they jumped over the drawbridge, got saved by Undine and Priscea said, "Saved by unkown force. No damage detected."
    XD

Last edited:
    Years
    Yay, a new topic! (How did I miss it?) XD

Lloyd: Be a better swordsman, I guess
    Colette: hmm... save the world and live?
    Genis: Be smarter, I bet XD
    Raine: Cook better.
    Kratos: Make sure Lloyd doesn't die 8D
    Zelos: Pick up more chicks than last year and/or hit on all of the women in the world(s) XD
    Presea: I'd say regain her lost time if she could... maybe figure out what's happened to her?
    Regal: stop being lame maybe find a way to atone for his sins?
    Sheena: Hm... this one is hard... maybe not make any mistakes? Hm. I might have to edit later. XD

...overall, I tried to guess, but I probably failed. Reall bad. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016

Lloyd: Pay attention
    Colette: Listen to friends
    Genis: NOT even attempt to eat Raine's cooking.
    Raine: Learn to make sandwiches without blowing up the house! XD
    Kratos: Travel far and wide in an attempt to find a cure for serious anime hair.
    Zelos: Use the information network to find out about all the girls in Tethe'alla!
    Presea: Smile.
    Sheena: Control temper..and fail. XDD
    Regal: Quit being so overdramatic!!!! We all know you're just doing it for attention!

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    Sammi said:
    Regal: stop being lame maybe find a way to atone for his sins?
    You so, so win. XDD

Aanyway...Erica comes bringing gifts! ^__^ 4-Komas that she translated from her mangas!

Sheep
    Clumsy
    Hunny <--Spoiler warning...sort of. (It's somewhat creepy to most unless you know what it is. o_o) Finish the game first. Or at least get up to the Flanoir scene.

Kratos is so cute when he's disoriented. Hee.

I translate them at random, sort of. =D Eventually I'll get around to doing actual anthologies and perhaps the actual manga (the one that follows the game) but I'm reluctant to do that yet since it'll mean breaking the spine of the books to scan them. @___@

For now, if anyone has any characters they'd like to see in a strip I translate...go ahead and request. I'll see what I can find. XD

And welcome to the club, Dragon-chan. ^__^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    WAHAHAHAHA!!!! ROFLMAO XDDD Those were so funny. Especially the last one. "H-hunny.."
    "Kratos, what did you say?! You must not be feeling well!"
    I've gotten up to the Kratos gazing-at-the-sky-and-Lloyd-being-suspicious-of-him-scene.

Kratos is so cute when he's disoriented. Hee.
    Heh, he's so funny. XDD My second fave is Presea. I thought it was really funny when she started poking Corrine's paw pads and got the title: "Paw Mania!"

"Poke, poke, poke, poke...I can't stop!
    Poke, poke, poke, poke.....It doesn't stop!"
    -Presea

"It is a pure, elegant taste.
    Poke, poke, poke, poke..."
    -Regal

Last edited:
    Years
    Lightning said:
    You so, so win. XDD

Aanyway...Erica comes bringing gifts! ^__^ 4-Komas that she translated from her mangas!

Sheep
    Clumsy
    Hunny <--Spoiler warning...sort of. (It's somewhat creepy to most unless you know what it is. o_o) Finish the game first. Or at least get up to the Flanoir scene.
    All right! 8D (But you forgot the strikethough XD) I wish that could be his goal though D:

I saw the first and the last one already... but the second one is great! XDD
    Kratos really flipped out, didn't he?

The last one is rather amusing too. Yeah, if you haven't beat the game, it'd be like O_O;.

Thank you for showing this to us *yeah, I'm thaking you, I'm weird* =D *wants to see more already XD*

Dragon-Chan -- I've never seen that O_O But OMG poking! WHEE~

Cherrim

Years
    Dragon-chan said:
    I've gotten up to the Kratos gazing-at-the-sky-and-Lloyd-being-suspicious-of-him-scene.
    I remember that one. XD I was stepping into the circle on my first playthrough (and was on severe Kratos withdrawal) and I said (talking to myself XD), "it would be so awesome if this was randomly a Kratos skit" and...it was. 8DD So that's probably my favourite overworld skit, since it was so unexpected and it totally made my day. XD
    Sammi said:
    All right! 8D (But you forgot the strikethough XD) I wish that could be his goal though D:

I saw the first and the last one already... but the second one is great! XDD
    Kratos really flipped out, didn't he?

The last one is rather amusing too. Yeah, if you haven't beat the game, it'd be like O_O;.

Thank you for showing this to us *yeah, I'm thaking you, I'm weird* =D *wants to see more already XD*
    As I translate them, I'll post them up here too~ =D I think I'm just going to give up on this last one...I can't seem to figure out what the sound effect is so I'll just leave that be. It's so cute though. XD; Fixed the strikethrough thing, too. 8D;;

edit: Fuzzy~~ <3

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Wow..haven't been here in ages.

Those translations are funny Lightning, I like the sheep on, it made me laugh alot..o_o;;;, anyway, they were all funny. XD

Years
    So you still weren't sure about the "bafu" thing? D:

Awww, that *is* cute <3
    He really likes Noishe, doesn't he? XD

Back