• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    -is dumb and still didn't beat game- -hasn't been here in forever- Anyways, I'm only in the very beggining. I'm not worthy of the club. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Lightning said:
    I remember that one. XD I was stepping into the circle on my first playthrough (and was on severe Kratos withdrawal) and I said (talking to myself XD), "it would be so awesome if this was randomly a Kratos skit" and...it was. 8DD So that's probably my favourite overworld skit, since it was so unexpected and it totally made my day. XD

As I translate them, I'll post them up here too~ =D I think I'm just going to give up on this last one...I can't seem to figure out what the sound effect is so I'll just leave that be. It's so cute though. XD; Fixed the strikethrough thing, too. 8D;;

edit: Fuzzy~~ <3

Hehehehehehehehe. Kratos is soo funny. He tries to act all serious and silent, but when nobody's around...
    FUZZEHHFUZZEHFUZZEH!
    XD
    At the moment, I am shriveling up and dying from lack of Kratos in the party.
    My dad was reading the cheats and he "accidentally" saw that later in the game, you have to choose between Zelos and Kratos. But we all know Kratos is cooler. ;)

As for Zelos, all he's good for is getting free items from girls. We can all guess how he got his name, right? XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Renji said:
    Wow..haven't been here in ages.

Those translations are funny Lightning, I like the sheep on, it made me laugh alot..o_o;;;, anyway, they were all funny. XD
    Thanks~ ^_^
    Sammi said:
    So you still weren't sure about the "bafu" thing? D:

Awww, that *is* cute <3
    He really likes Noishe, doesn't he? XD
    No, sadly...D: At first I thought it was something like "glomp" but the only other instance I could find of it was in Cardcaptor Sakura when someone was blushing or something...which doesn't really seem to match up to the "bafu" in this one so...XD;

He hadn't gotten a chance to speak to (or...er...be around?) Noishe for like...15 years, so I'd expect some enthusiasm. 8D

Hikaru-chan said:
    -is dumb and still didn't beat game- -hasn't been here in forever- Anyways, I'm only in the very beggining. I'm not worthy of the club. xD
    =DD Don't give up~ It gets so good...keep playing~ XD
    Dragon-Chan said:
    Hehehehehehehehe. Kratos is soo funny. He tries to act all serious and silent, but when nobody's around...
    FUZZEHHFUZZEHFUZZEH!
    XD
    At the moment, I am shriveling up and dying from lack of Kratos in the party.
    My dad was reading the cheats and he "accidentally" saw that later in the game, you have to choose between Zelos and Kratos. But we all know Kratos is cooler. ;)

As for Zelos, all he's good for is getting free items from girls. We can all guess how he got his name, right? XD
    DD: *hug* I know how you feel. I was on serious Kratos withdrawal by that point too. XD;

fuzzyloving!Kratos is so awesome. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I have a quiestion, O wise Kratos-owning one...Well, we're trying at the moment to beat Efreet and we just learned more about Genis and the Prof. So...HOW SOON DO I GET KRATOS BACK!?! *shrivel*

Cherrim

Years
    Mm...Efreet? If you're on the Sylvarant Summon Spirits, you're getting pretty close to the end of that subplot. So yeah, you're getting there. Pretty soon, Kratos rejoins your party on a temporary basis. ^_^; But he leaves again and you have to wait even longer before you get him back permanently. ;o; But from the time he leaves again to when he rejoins...well, it happens pretty close to the end of the game but you're getting there. Still have about one or two more minor subplots to complete before you get to that part, if I remember correctly. :o

Nodroz

Gorgonzola Cheese! XD
    Years
    Well, you know I have to join. I friggin love this game. Currently, I'm on my second playthrough and trying to obtain the Zelos ending (the first ending I got was the Genis one). Zelos, Mithos, Genis, and Yuan are my favorite characters. I also like Rodyle, Kvar, Botta, and Regal (man, is he underrated) a lot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Gah! Zelos! *grabs Presea's axe*
    XDDD
    Mm...Efreet? If you're on the Sylvarant Summon Spirits, you're getting pretty close to the end of that subplot. So yeah, you're getting there. Pretty soon, Kratos rejoins your party on a temporary basis. ^_^; But he leaves again and you have to wait even longer before you get him back permanently. ;o; But from the time he leaves again to when he rejoins...well, it happens pretty close to the end of the game but you're getting there. Still have about one or two more minor subplots to complete before you get to that part, if I remember correctly. :o

We just got Efreet & Sylph and now we're inside Rodyle's ranch.
    Is it just me, or does the human ranch music creep anyone else out? It seems like with every beat of the music, you get reminded of exactly what the Desians do. My dad says that the game designers intended exactly that.

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Kratos > Zelos. XD.

Anyway, that banner totally pwns LIghtning @@. Awesomeness *stares* All awesome lol.

Anyway, I don't think the music freaksed me out, but not alot does.

Nodroz

Gorgonzola Cheese! XD
    Years
    Renji said:
    Kratos > Zelos. XD.
    That's all a matter of opinion. Personally, I dislike Kratos, but that's a story for another day :)

Dragon-Chan said:
    Is it just me, or does the human ranch music creep anyone else out?
    Nope. Doesn't creep me out at all.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    I hate myself. I can't remember the desian music. (I keep thinking it's that of the Renegade's. XD) *finds and listens to it* @_@ It's...not that bad. I'm probably just so used to it, though. o_O

Renji ~ Thaankies! ^_^

Both Kratos and Zelos are yay, but I prefer Kratos myself. XD I liked him first and for a really long time, I hated Zelos simply because he seemed like the Kratos replacement (same attacks, red hair, etc...XD).

Welcome to the club, Nodroz! ^_^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    A ToS fanclub! XD Mind if I join?

I personally loved the game, especially Presea~ Although Zelos was amusing enough. ^_^

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    I just found out about this club, I WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this game from the deepest depths of my heart!

You also stole my bishies!!!! I wanna them! Wahhhh!!!!!!!!! About how far I've gotten, I've played the game three times all the way through, disc 1 and 2. It rules. How could Kratos!!!!????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Uh, sorry. It was so, well, it's a spoiler so I won't tell

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    You're welcome Lightning.

I have to agree on that though, he does seem too similiar to Kratos, but I like Kratos' attitude more, it isn't all that girl obsessed and stuck up like Zelos'
    Nodroz said:

That's all a matter of opinion. Personally, I dislike Kratos, but that's a story for another day :)
    That's true, as you can see, I prefer Kratos, I don't really like Zelos much ^^;

Cherrim

Years
    Renji said:
    I have to agree on that though, he does seem too similiar to Kratos, but I like Kratos' attitude more, it isn't all that girl obsessed and stuck up like Zelos'
    XDD It's actually quite amusing trying to picture Kratos as girl-crazy.

And welcome to the club, White_Winter_Wolf. ^_^;

https://pics.livejournal.com/lightningchan/pic/00009tp6 -- 8D New comic~

*goes back to studying* ;o;

Cherrim

Years
    XD;; Zelos lecturing Lloyd on how he needs to refine his swordsmanship would be funny. But then again, knowing Zelos, he'd just be insinuating something else there. XD;

8D Thanks~

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Ah, belated thanks for the welcomes.

Where do you get those comic strips? They're hilarious~ XD

Oh, and I finally discovered the truth about why my life is shaped this way:

Zelos + Kratos = Roy <3

My life is complete. <3

Cherrim

Years
    I ordered a few volumes of the manga from Japan, so I've been scanning some of the comics inside and translating them every so often like that. ^_^;

...XD; I only know Roy from SSBM but...he doesn't much look like Zelos. Or remind me of him. Not enough pink and he's too manly. :<

Back