• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
Years

Scan1.bmp

We had a contest called "Make Your Own Titan's Test" this is the winner Sanada!

For all Teen Titan lovers the world over I have created a Teen Titans Fan Club. This club is to talk about the show, give input on episodes, post quotes, and overall be a Teen Titan Lover!

Check this out!

Toto, I don't think we are just in Other Clubs anymore. The Teen Titans Fan Club Role Play! It really rocks![/URL]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Founder:
The Hunk

Owner/Leader:
Midori Chi

President:
akio123

Vice President:
gothsinn23

Member list:

Robins:
youngotaku
Locke Yggdrasill
Chairman Kaga
Kain Fury
Agent9
GAME G33K
Bulldog
~*Strider*~
brotlov

Ravens:
Static Raven ---- Head Raven Lover
punkhobbitqueen
Legendary Birds
Raven's Phoenix
Rikku-chan
Kratos
dantethekllr
Mandy's Apprentice
Akio123
Myrrh
Clow
ChrisGS
ZORRO
Kayota
~Kagura~
Inome
CharMz
Magmus

Starfires:
cold_katanagirl
Dark Magician ruler
MewMagicianChi
Angel
Sakura_chan

Beast Boys:
Yami_Zidane
Uber_Flame
CipherDakim12
Black Blaze
Rai

Cyborgs:
obelisk-kun
Rayquaza-San
Jordan
?H?ϧ
Kira
00Zero
metaltitan42

Terras:
Wolf_Dog_17
gothsinn23 ---- The Best Detective!
Terra_Theory

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
hmm...teen titans is a good show, i would like to join if thats ok? my favorite character is beastboy, he cracks me up

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
i like the japanese version the best, but thats just my opinion. Anyway since we've all stated our favorite good character, i was wondering whos everyones favorite villain?

Years
Oh cool! A TT club! YAAAAAY! I'll join and I would like to be Starfire,cause she's funny,pretty,and her powers are cool!

On topic: I like the Japanese version better too!
Also,my favorite evil villan would ALSO be Blackfire. She's pretty and cool..and she's related to Starfire! ^_^

Years
Aw, come on, this can't die. ;_;

I've already downloaded The End, parts 1, 2, and 3. A little cliche, but an awesome way to end an awesome season. *Nod*

Back