• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • White_Winter_Wolf said:
    Okay one more try,
    The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Did that work?
    No..........I don't have enough characters.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • Welcome Rahul! You are a new member in the fan club. Who would you like to be?

I would like to announce that the fan club will now vote for a co-owner for the club. You will have two weeks from today to vote for which of the two people you wish to see as co-owner!

Last edited:
    Years
  • *Twitch* >_> Wow, I'm running against MC for co-owner? I feel so...proud, yet...intimidated. ;_;

Ah well, good luck to you, Midori. X3

To be honest, I was a little creeped out by that Mother Mae-Eye episode. Raven, in a dress? With pigtails? Eating, and actually enjoying, pie? Uh, no, that just doesn't mix well. XD

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD I'M IN HEAVEN! A Teen Titans FAN CLUB! I would kill to watch this show every day! I love this show with all my heart, and I can't get enough of it!...but sadly I missed the Mother May I in it......I was at a party...*sniffle*...but this isn''t much of a matter. Can always catch the re-run! Now...I have to choose a group to join...tough choice...I like Raven, Starfire and Cyborg the most...plus I made myself a Teen Titans Character because I loved the show...but I don't think that could count as a selection.......I'll have to come up with something later...come to a decision......and GO STATIC RAVEN! GO FOR THE GOLD!

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • I love 'Spellbound'. I love this mostly because of the dragon, and my made up char (Dragonlord, who loves Raven with all his heart) and my friends' char (SDanada, who also loves Raven a lot) get extremely angry and beat the snot out of him. This, of course, is played out in my head. It looks cool and is pretty awesome. If any of you guys are curious of the two major Titans characters I made, say so. I'll scan and upload them as soon as possible.

Back