• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    There are..I've seen pic's of new ones such as Pantha, Bushido..And various others..I can't remember 'em all..But there will be new villains..And a reoccurance of possibly The Puppet King and The Master of Games..I don't want to spoil too much though..

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Sweet....and I am having the most random thing ging on in my head. XD

I am listening to A song...

Paul wall feat. Big Pokey - Sittin Sideways

Dragonlord is Paul Wall...Cyborg is Big Pokey...and every titan and villian is simply enjoying things, kicking back, or dancing. XD I have a Titans Music Video in my head! XD!

gothsinn23

Years
    Yeah, it would be very cool. =3

Hey..I know this is kinda random..But in my couple months absence..Did our club RP die? 'Cause..If so..I have a wicked cool idea for a new one that we can create if you all want to.

Years
    gothsinn23 said:
    Yeah, it would be very cool. =3

Hey..I know this is kinda random..But in my couple months absence..Did our club RP die? 'Cause..If so..I have a wicked cool idea for a new one that we can create if you all want to.

Yeah, the rp died quite a long time ago.
    It was super fun when it lasted, though. ^^
    If you have a cool idea, I say go ahead! I'm in! XD

BaNd_GeEk: Well, to get in the club, you had to post your favorite titan. The list on the first post has all of our favs. (and we were put in the list of that titan)
    Mine's Starfire. XD

gothsinn23

Years
    Midori Chi said:
    Yeah, the rp died quite a long time ago.
    It was super fun when it lasted, though. ^^
    If you have a cool idea, I say go ahead! I'm in! XD

Well, I think it's a good idea..And I'd post it so you all could see it, but it would probably take a while. ^^;; I just thought it would be a good idea to bring people back into this place..It worked pretty well before..=7

Years
    gothsinn23 said:
    Well, I think it's a good idea..And I'd post it so you all could see it, but it would probably take a while. ^^;; I just thought it would be a good idea to bring people back into this place..It worked pretty well before..=7

Okay. ^^ I believe in ya,too.

gothsinn23

Years
    Yep, that was my second thought. I'll make it soon, I just have to fumble through my mind to try and come up with the plot I had. xDD It's in bits and pieces, but I'm sure I'll be able to piece it together by the end of the day.

gothsinn23

Years
    Hazaah! ^^ I've finally made it. I think I set it up to satisfactory, and I hope you guys like it too. It's not a new idea, but it's a unique one, I guess. The click the banner in my signature to go to the topic..Hope ya like it! =3

Back