• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • My favorite has to the one where Control Freak came back. I mean the one where they went into the TV.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    My favorite episode remains to be the first Mad Mod episode, but now that new episodes have came out my second favorite is when the teen titans come back to there city from fighting with the Dune patrol and the whole place is different. Beast boy also finds Terra back to life again!

Years
  • MA? (Tater Tot?)

I haven't seen ya in such a long time! ^^ HI!

Yeah, Mad Mod was evil and sarcastic. Very nice mix. XD

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • Hey everyone, long time no see. ^^ I've been away for quite a while, I guess.

My favorite episode has to be Bunny Raven or How to Make a Titananimal Disappear. That was at the end of the third season, I think, along with Titans East Parts 1 and 2.

Back