• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    Yo. Just saw everything here. Midori Chi, I am proud of your succsess. You will make us all proud. Static Raven, you gave it your all, and even with all the support you recieved, it would appear you lost. But don't fret. I still kinda wished you had won.
    Aw, thanks^^ I really don't care that much, though. Heh, I'm glad Midori won. As I've said before, being co-owner would've been too much work for me anyway.

Rikku-chan said:
    She's so lucky... I wish I was the leader of Raven Fans...
    You can be my sidekick--I mean, partner in crime--I mean...co-leader.

dantethekllr

rare/shiny pokemon hunter
    Years
    wait...are we gonna only have leaders for the actual teen titans or all the characters?because if we are...*cough*i would like to be leader of jinx and/or red x fans*cough*
    ...man that must have been one long cough

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Theres only one Starfire fan left! :surprised What happend to Midroi Chi?

I should start I Teen Titans comic. I did have one but that had Pokemon in it. w/e. I'm ganna go make more Titan banners.
    *Runs of singing*

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    I have put a great deal of thought on all these ideas on leaders for each sections of Titans. I like the idea.

The leader of each Titan's section will be called a Discussion Leader. If you are in the Raven section, but you realize the Terra section needs a Disussion Leader you are allowed to be a leader in one and a member in the other. You cannot be a leader in one and a leader in the other. This a responsibility just like owner or co-owner. If you are not good at handling responsibilities do not request them.

I will also announce today that I am working on a Teen Titans Fan Club website. It will be a great undertaking, but it will be truly worthwhile. I will be hiring site designers. If you or someone you know is good at making sites, tell them to consult The Hunk. I want it as professional as possible.

I also want to announce another contest coming to our humble club which will be starting in the next two weeks. It will be called "Create Your Own Villian Test". I know that will be fun!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Rikku-chan said:
    Since she's Co-Owner now they put her under the Co-Owner spot instead.
    *Looks at front page*.....Oh, lol, oops. :D

I'ev got an idea. Why don't we have a "Draw a Teen Titan contest"?
    That would be fun, yet not every one has a scaner....

Back