• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    This...ROCKS! Who knew this is deeper than anyone ever imagined! If this is indeed true, we've discovered things so intense that.....I don't know, but this is awesome!
    Lol, yeah. I was in shock when I first read that too. I diden't know they had shuch a cool past!
    Oh, I also found some info on Terra. Its seams that she was also a spy in the old Titans, but she wasen't a spy for Slade, she was a spy for Brother Blood.
    Rikku-chan said:
    Wow... They HAVE changed... I think I like the newer ones better...
    I know. Their looks have to. I'll post "old and new" pictures later.
    OH! I'm also like 74% done with a Raven picture I'm darwing. :D

Years
    Awsome info Raven's Pheonix. The Teen Titans past and future were so sad. Beastboy's parent and former teamates died. Robin's parent died. Raven was killed and rejected by JL. Cyborg's mom died and half his body dissolved... It's all so sad. :(

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Hey, I have a topic I want to discuss. Well, who thinks Slade is as evil as Trigon after seeing what happened on Saturday. I now don't think he is as evil as I thought.

Years
    WOW! Quite some spoilers there, Raven's Phoenix! As a Starfire fanatic, I only read about Starfire...Wow...

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2005
    On the topic of the backgrounds...

I only skimmed through Raven's a bit, too tired to read them all, but that's very good info!

Birdman & Hunk: Yea, but often heroes have sad or traumatic pasts...Anyone with a truly happy past has no real reason to be a hero, other than to mimic someone else. A so-called 'happy' person wouldn't make a good hero either, at least not without a role-model, since they'd have no real comprehension of pain. Trauma is how heroes are born, not by the womb...

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Akio123 said:
    Hey, I have a topic I want to discuss. Well, who thinks Slade is as evil as Trigon after seeing what happened on Saturday. I now don't think he is as evil as I thought.
    I do not think Slade is that evil. Saturday proved that he did have an ounce of good in him. Even though Robin didn't exactly find the Raven he desired.

mogwaimon if you don't have any intentions of joining why do you continue posting?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I think slade looks scary with his mask not on

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I really did scream when I saw him without his mask. But what did you expect his face to look like. I mean Terra did throw him into molten lava.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I got the same shivers. I believe that he will get his face that. I think that is a possibility he wanted from Trigon.

Back