• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Third Chime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Gay?!
    Rikku coughed, although she had been half-expecting it. She laughed uneasily, waving off the last part Salem had said. "I-I'm not...gay...I'm just, um," she paused, clearing her throat, "I just look ga—girlish! That's all!" Shrugging, she pretended as if everything regarding her gender never happened and stood in front of Salem. She looked rather terrified, so she tried to block the older guy—whose name she couldn't quite pronounce—and asked him to move, though in a childish manner.

"Leave her alone!" She stuck out her tongue at him. "She never did anything to you!"

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    He turned and stared coldly at her.

"Oh but she did, my little cross-dresser. She annoyed me. Now I really don't like being annoyed, and"-

He stopped suddenly, seeing the girl pick up her sword and immediatly crouched down, scanning the area, ready for anything.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Oh....so he was a closet gay...well, maybe he wasn't too good at disguising it. Well, she'd respect whateveer way Rikku chose and would try not to bring it up again. Besides, he was the only one she could consider a friend right now...

Obviously not phased by a kick in the back, she watched as Hinata went into some wierd position. Was there someone there? The weird guy who also seemed to be harrassing Rikku and her at the moment also went into a dog-like position. Something was up...

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I saw the girl with the sword and Asmodeus got aware of something around us. I have heard stories of many things attacking just kicked out persons like us... I wondered if something finally found us and was trying to kill us. I didn't mention I can feel everything around me in my introduction, right? wait.... I mentioned no effect from my power!.... oh well. I started to check our surroundings, there were too many things around to us for me to exactly identify a threat.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Zoey bore silent witness as this organized incompatibility that dared call itself a group slowly yet surely began to fall apart to infighting. Personally, she couldn't care less if the whole lot of them were all wiped out; she was in this for herself and herself only. Selfish, yes, but at least it would ensure her continued survival for the next two years. After listening to the soothing sounds of their bickering, she saw Hinata assume a defensive position and Asmodeus begin scanning the area; something was definitely up. Zoey immediately brought up both of her Five-seveNs; she didn't bother with holstering them this time. Ever the paranoid little girl, she began yet another visual sweep. If someone or something was there, she'd see it coming, and she'd empty several clips into it before the others could take a whack at it. "I know you're there," she whispered to herself. "Come on out and play, sucker."

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Rikku crossed her arms, if she kust knew how to work the stupid orb, she would show Asmo-Amodes-whathisname what she was made of - although, she wasn't quite sure herself. "You're just...you're just a meanie!" Her fists clenched and she was barely ceasing herself from doing anything stupid, not that she never did anything smart, but still. She forgot her annoyance for a moment when clumsy-girl had shifted into a defensive stance. Amose-whathisname apparently saw her actions and scanned the area, or something.

Salem seemed to be alert, too.

Blinking, Rikku bent her knees and arched her back, taking on a defensive stance as well. "C'mon stupid orb, spit out the daggers!" She muttered to the orb she grasped, switching her gaze to her palm and back to her surrounding.

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Shane, his eyes still closed, said nothing. When he opened his eyes, however, an extremely bright light shot out of them. Zoey, nearly blinded, asked him what he was doing. He replied, "Looking out for our best interest. By the way, I've received a call from a friend, and I need to visit the Bluereach City Cemetery to dig something up. Is anybody willing to come with me?" Everybody turned to him, and figured he was insane - He had, after all, said that he had to dig something up at a graveyard. Then he went on. "If it makes you feel any better, it's not a body. The government thinks my dear friend is dead. They believe that they killed him five years ago, but he's really just living undercover. He can't go out in public or do anything, and I waited 5 years for this secure call from him. When we were supposed to be burying his dead body, he whispered to me that he wasn't dead. We buried, instead, a giant cross wrapped in cloth. I'm supposed to retrieve it and use it against the government, he told me. I have really no idea what it is and what it's for, but I've got a hunch it's some kind of weapon."

Last edited:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Zoey, Five-seveNs still drawn, was still performing that visual sweep when she was blinded by a large and sudden flash of light that seemed to issue out of the smoker. She was stunned for a few milliseconds, and she even dropped one of her pistols. Once she got back to her senses, she bent down to retrieve her dropped gun. "JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, STONER BOY?!" she shrieked madly. She listened attentively to the smoker's reply; she could make out something about a giant cross buried in a cemetary.

"So, let me get this straight, stoner boy," Zoey said. "You want us to go grave-robbing so we can retrieve this...weapon? I don't know about these others, but...I may go along."

Sawyer

���
    Years
    "Great. Thank you. Anybody else want to come along as well?" When they had originally buried the giant cross, one of the gravediggers took a peak. Shane had punched him square in the mouth and told him never to do it again, but this man was not to be trust. For all he knew, the man could have told the government - Or worse, he could be part of the government. But this was too much for Shane to worry about now. He walked over to Asmodeus, and asked, "Are you sure you don't want to come?" Asmodeus' eyes narrowedd. "I take that as a no, then," Shane added, one eye opening up larger than the other again. "Go ahead and have your fun alone in this little alley then."

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    (Of due note, don't control Asmodeus' actions please, thats technically against the rules.)

Asmodeus squinted in annoyance at the flash. Great, now the little stoner was a living flashlight.

He reached into his suit and pulled out a very expensive-looking pair of sunglasses adn put them on, smirking.

He looked warily around, then turned to the smoker.

"A weapon you say?"

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    (Sawyer, David might have a different plan for this...o.o)

Distracted from the noise, Salem turned back to Mr.Smoker. He did NOT just say he was grave digging....if it was one thing he hated more than being called little, it was disrupting spirits. The guy then said again that he was digging up...a weapon? Salem considered this. She then came to the conclusion that...this guy was obviously not smoking as much as he should have. She snorted; not wanting to talk to him. She wasn't afraid of him, she just. found him really strange. Like some strange child molester she'd seen on TV. Bah, best to ignore him. Especially if he was taking Cossy with him.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    OOC: In response to your post, Chibi-Chan... exactly what plan might that be? I'm just adding some spice to it; I wasn't aware that I could only say what you wanted me to say.
    IC: Shane looked at Salem straight in the eyes. "Child molester? Cute. Asmodeus, this weapon is an extremely classified piece of work. It was made by a group of scientists aware of a certain something going on in a governmental building behind closed doors. I'm not sure what its real use is, but I can only assume that those scientists made it to blast our way through some building, because killing government officials - you could do that with any gun. I plan on doing exactly what the tape recorder attached to the weapon tells me to do; I'm a man of faith. If anyone has any objections, you might want to tell me right now why I shouldn't go ahead with my plans. After all, I was going to retrieve it before I met you guys. I'll be leaving in a few minutes, so, Asmodeus, Salem, are you coming or not?"

Kurosaki

OOC: Generally, only the creator of the RP knows the plan, which is generally the timeline events will follow.

IC: "I don't trust this place, I'm taking me leave." I muttered as I rested Hyonimaru on my shoulder and began to walk away. Thankfully, I had now gained a sense of balance, and could at leas refrain from falling on my face. I didn't care if anyone followed or not, it would not change anything. Besides, I'd rather not participate in any of their villainous acts, I had morals to follow after all. So, I continued on my way, out of the alley onto the street, a light powder beginning to fall from the sky. More snow, great.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    As the snow started to fall, I started to be happy. "well.... see ya guys... I think we all know each other now... I will try to know the city and... I don't know!.... bye" I said to everyone as I started to walk on the street, walking each step away from everyone. I hoped I could walk around enough to know the streets, stores, and inns, and then sleep in one to finish the day... I also needed money.... I wonder if we had to worked in a coffee shop or something?

I stopped when I started to think in that. I looked around and saw that girl with the sword. "maybe she knows... Hey you! the girl with the sword!... Hinata right? you look like you know a lot, can you tell me just ONE thing? how can we win money?" I asked her, walking some steps over at her.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Salem turned to Rikku. It seemed like the group was beginning to split up and she didn't want to be left out in the snow. "So...where do you want to go?" She asked curiously. Hinata seemed to regain her balance and now seemed, for at least the third time, she was heading in her own direction. Mr. Smokey mindreader also seemed to be into some big goverment conspiracy, something she had to admit she was too young to understand fully. She sighed and looked at the snowing sky. "I don't care where we go, as long as it's out of the cold~"

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Shane looked at the little girl with a slight smile. "Well, I need somebody to accompy me to my trip to the graveyard. I'd also like to look around Bluereach... see what the city's like. Rikku, Salem, would you care to join me?"

When Shane was young, his parents took him to a psychologist. The doctor was supposed to explain to them what the cause of his depression was. He had told them that Shane had a minor case of split personalities - One was depressed and cold, another social and friendly, and the other angry and vengeful. This last one eventually started taking over his body. The psychologist perscribed him to an inhaler that should override his split personalities, but when his parents died, he couldn't get ahold of the inhalers anymore. A friend, who happened to manufacture tobacco, said that he could sell him a package of cigarettes with this stabilitizing drug in it each day, and of course, he agreed. And here he is now, the so called "junkie."

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Rikku was at a loss of what to do. The group was splitting up when she only had met them, and really, she had no idea what to do. She was hesitant to join Shane, as Cos--Zoey was there, and possibly Amso--whathisname, too. Who knows what they would do to her if she annoys them or something? And she doesn't quite know who clumsy-girl was, so she wasn't certain whether joining her is a good idea, or a bad one.

"Um, I don't know." She answered slowly, unsurely. She looked at Salem, who seemed as cold and lost as she currently was, and stood by her side. "Mm, I know! Wherever Salem goes, I go!"

Sawyer

���
    Years
    "Hmm. Okay, I understand. A bit too weird for you to hang out with, and a bit too emotionally unstable. Mmkay," He said sadly, walking towards the far corner of the alley. This was clearly the distant side of his personality. After a few seconds however, his head popped up. His eyes lit up that usual bright light, and he shouted, "God, what is with kids these days? How hard is it to not bother us?!" Then we heard shuffling and scurrying, and his eyes lost their flare. He looked around to all of his newfound friends, and said nervously, "Sorry. I have these outbursts sometimes." And with that, he pulled out his cigarettes and popped one into his mouth. Once again, the flame appeared at the end of it almost magically, and he pulled it out of his mouth, turned around, and blew out the smoke.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    Asmodeus did not like this Shane character. He liked the others only slightly more. However, he would be ****ed if he let any kind of dangerous weapon fall into this moron's head.

Nodding as he made sure his thoughts were protected. Good.

He turned to the smoker.

"I will accompany you to this graveyard."

Sawyer

���
    Years
    "No thanks. I won't let someone who believes I'm a moron and wants to take all that's left of my best friend away from me, have the chance of doing so. I'm really not sure why you don't like me; I haven't really done anything wrong," he said worryingly.

Shane's entire life he was an outcast from the rest of the males. For some reason, the other boys excluded him, whereas the girls would feel sympathy for him and take him in as if he were some kind of stray dog. This may have made him feel worthless, but that's exactly what his parents always thought of him and he was used to it. This was the best treatment he'd ever gotten in his life, and now he was making some friends. At least, some friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back