• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Third Chime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
  • Ha! Hinata bleeding to death would be a sight to see. But then again, Rikku did seem conserned about her. "So...do you think we should follow her? Or maybe stalk her?" She asked. She'd follow the idea; it was better then aimlessly roaming around a town she didn't know. Salem shrugged. "Oh, yeah...that wierd smoker guy tried to get us into his gravedigging, golddigging plan. Meh, I told him we weren't interested in that."

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Shane was about to see yet another one of his flashbacks. His eyes filled with some black substance and he stood still in the snow.

"No! You can't!"
    "Shane, it's for your own good. You need to learn discipline, and the best person to teach you that is Mr. Kandori. He'll take good care of you."
    "But mom! I don't want to leave you!" He clinged to her legs in fear. "What if I never get to see you again?"

And he probably wouldn't. But her death didn't occur while he was at Mr. Kandori's house. He had gotten back home, taken the innitiation; It was only months after he had gotten back that his family died. Some people say that Shane killed his parents and his brother as revenge for their sending him away. Either way, they were gone, and never to be seen again. It was for the better.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Even though she was a fair distance down the street, Zoey could still hear Rikku and Salem's rather spirited conversation. Personally, she couldn't care less if Hinata the clumsy swordswoman fell on her ass and died. "Serves that ***** right for trying to decapitate me," she muttered to herself angrily. She continued trudging through the snow, the cold easily penetrating the black nylon stockings covering her legs.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • Asmodeus stared down at the heavy tombstone before him, raising an eyebrow. A bit anti-climactic, but this was it.

"Wolfwood. Well, my bipolar little friend, I found it."

He adjusted his suit. How dangerous could this weapon be? What was its purpose? He'd have to find out once they dug it up.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Shane stared at the grave with a slight grin on his face. "Well, that was fast. Now we start digging. Oh, and by the way, I'm not that bipolar." He looked at Asmodeus unhappily. "And just when I thought we could be friends."

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • Friends was not a term that Asmodeus enjoyed hearing. He understood quite well the use of them, and even had had a few himself. Being stuck in a practically abandoned city however, was not a place he'd want to make friends.

Especially with someone who could potentially flip out and kill them.

Another good reason to see just what this weapon does...

He grunted and began to shovel dirt. Despite his bookish nature, Asmodeus prided himself in being rather strong. Certaintly not going to win any body-building contests, he was a surprisingly fast digger...

Kurosaki

OOC: I'm alive again! Still a bit sick, but alive. oo

IC: After I had left the group, and was out of their sight, I climbed on top of a nearby roof where I could watch all that was happening. The two that I had issues with had gone off on their own, leaving Salem and that little 'boy' behind. However, I was disturbed by something. That presence I felt earlier... What exactly was it?

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • OOC: Whoops, I got caught up talking to Geoff (Morkula) about me asking God for forgiveness and for his help along the way... a good time it was, though.

IC: Shane saw how fast Asmodeus was digging, and grabbed his arm. "Not that fast and not that hard. We need to be very careful," He said picking up his shovel. Shane started digging with Asmodeus, and he began to fall into a trance. "Whoa.. that was weird. Can you tell me what time it is, Asmodeus? We have to have the cross over at my friend's house by a certain time, so..."

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • Asmodeus's shovel struck something hard, and he stopped, looking around worridly.

He wasn't digging fast without proper reason.

"Its time to get this thing out of the ground, that's what time it is."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back