• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I really enjoyed it. I can't compare it to the games as I have never played them, but I thought it was good.

Also, onto srs pkmn chats, why does nobody play ubers? :( (besides wolf)

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Choice Scarf Gengar is so horrible, my Raikou used it as a setup fodder.
    The guy got lucky though, 3 focus blast hits in a row while I pray for one..

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Scarfgar isn't that bad if you can scout for Scizor/Tyranitar. (a.k.a. switch it in, switch out as they switch in one of the two)

I mean its still weak and frail, but its good for revenging dragons

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    It came out on my Skarmory, I thought Skarmory would KO with Brave bird.. too bad :<. (Skarm did survive Tbolt and did some hefty damage with with BB)
    And Jirachi can kill dragons (ties with mence, wth 80 hp evs?)
    And SubLO Pain Split gengar is way better.
    I use Lucario as a teammate and if Tar comes in and pursuits the sub dies and gengar comes back and Luke gets a free switch in. (lol quad resisting tar's stab, like what 40 base quad resisted attack can do even to the frail luke)
    In the end my Raikou got 3 CMs and then sweeped his team.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    And all good Jirachi use 252 Speed.
    I have other things to kill dragons. I suspect my specially defensive Skarmory should get bumped to the physical side, but it's doing well.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    :D
    I made Ninjask do Substitute, the opponents attack misses, then I get him to Swords Dance, and he switches into mence, fire blast misses. woo. then I swords dance for the third time, and, he dragon dances. :( Thats when I BP switch into Metagross and I sweeped the whole team.

XD

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is it just me or does SD Gat'r look really scary in OU now Latias and Mence have gone to check it ?

SD LO Aqua Tail has a chance to OHKO Rotom-A with SR up (79.9% - 94.1%) and 2hko's defensive Skarm (as in does 58-69% to it) that is from Jolly. o_o

It also looks a pain in the ass to revenge kill, it OHKO's ScarfTar with SR up most of the time with SD LO Aqua Jet, outspeeds Adamant Luke and does like 85% with SD LO A-Jet, Scizor's CB BP does 30% max (rofl) and its bulk is really great (85/100/83 defenses) which means your silly little T-Punch Scarf Jira etc wont work and other checks like Vap get massacred by Return (54.5% - 64.3%), it even 2hko's Celebi with SR up with Return whilst Celebi is unable to OHKO without Leaf Storm and more sp.att evs and cant outspeed unless its offensive. Also Gat'r can 2hko Impish Gyara with SR up post Intimidate with Return even with Jolly (Adamant does 43.5% - 51.4%). Not even LO Starmie can guarantee a OHKO on it and scarf Rotom is taking a good 70% from SD LO A-Jet.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    I used to run SD Fera in UU and man it was a beast. I really like those defenses too, IMO can't compare that to azumarill.
    I always wondered who's better Gatr or Azu but IMO Gatr rocks. SD Fera on my HO team?

Years
    I guess this goes here: The VGC website isn't too clear, and I was wondering if anyone knew if Perish Song was banned at the tournament?

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Can we discuss how the mence thread on smogon has such quality posts that make great use for signatures??

See below
    |
    v

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I'm liking:
    Removing all sweepers (Garchomp, Latias, Salamence) as an attempt to balance the meta-game is a flawed idea. There is a reason Metternich did not remove France from the map.
    Mence = France?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back