• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I don't see anything wrong with these ranking and awards myself, actually.

And omg RT, yes, yes, yes, move Caterpie to uber. STAB String Shot heavily screws up a sweeper, especially if used on a Scarf set. Tackle is also a very powerful move, ripping up just about every Pokemon with under 30 base defense.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    You guys see the Scizor event? Adamant + X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Iron Defense, Agility.

I dunno why it's so special other than a cherish ball. :/ *failed attempt at starting a reasonable topic*

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    You guys see the Scizor event? Adamant + X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Iron Defense, Agility.

I dunno why it's so special other than a cherish ball. :/ *failed attempt at starting a reasonable topic*

Wait...what? Thats a serious event? :|

"Cool a set we can get ourselves but don't because its useless."

It would have been pretty cool if it got Curse or something "good".

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    ^
    |
    Has a summer job finally.

:D<<<<<<(@)(@)>(X)(X)

also, why is the server so empty lately. ;___;

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I'm not there because my Shoddy crapped out and it tells me I'm missing <jnlp> from the launch file, so idk

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years

The moves it knows could easily be taught to just about ANY Scizor in the game, and it has Swarm. If nothing else, you can trade it to an event collector for something decent. Like an IV bred Magikarp.

Hmm...

I think I see what they're trying to do here. First you Agility, then your opponent switches into their Scizor counter, then you attempt to set up with Iron Defense, and then, instead of surviving that blow and striking back with a swarm-boosted X-Scissor, you die.

Don't give your Scizor this move pool unless you want it to hate you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back