• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    https://pokebeach.com/shoddy/leaderboard.html

In my spare time i go on other peoples servers and commandeer/impose my will upon them. XDD (3 ALTS IN TOP 6 LOOL). I win heil me. ^.~

...lol walk outside, right now. Don't ask any questions. Whether it's rain, sleet, snow, hail, sun, blazing hot, freezing cold, just do so.

So has anyone seen Charizard along any tier recently? I always thought it had nice potential...

Also,
    the thread that makes France look good
    . That is all.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I remember when anti made a vire set, he called it AP Vire.

I think it was like Charge Beam/Sub/Focus Punch/HP Ice or Grass.

Yeah, i like trolling him with it too loool :X

ALSO POST IN MY DAMN BIRTHDAY THREAD.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    LO Max SpAtk Vire doesn't even OHKO min HP/SpD Rotom-A with rocks up rofl

I posted in your damn birthday thread you old man ^__^

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
    wait wait wait were talking about E-vire, since I consider myself somewhat of a relative expert on E-vire sets may I put one up for discussion

FailVire @ Expertbelt
    (can't remember)(anti or D_A will)
    - hp Ice
    - thunder bolt
    - flamethrower
    - Cross Chop

This set is designed to switch into a gliscor eq, which it will survive and OHKO with HP ice... Basically to screw with your opponents mind

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    wait wait wait were talking about E-vire, since I consider myself somewhat of a relative expert on E-vire sets may I put one up for discussion

FailVire @ Expertbelt
    - hp Ice
    - thunder bolt
    - flamethrower
    - brick break

This set is designed to switch into a gliscor eq, which it will survive and OHKO with HP ice... Basically to screw with your opponents mind

:/

But why do you care about surviving an EQ when you should be outspeeding with a motor drive anyway ? That is incredibly dumb lol. Especially when you are sacrificing NEEDED attacking evs to put into def.

Also Cross Chop outclasses Brick Break in every way, when Tar lives your weak pitiful attack you know there is something wrong. @_@

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
    :/

But why do you care about surviving an EQ when you should be outspeeding with a motor drive anyway ? That is incredibly dumb lol. Especially when you are sacrificing NEEDED attacking evs to put into def.

Also Cross Chop outclasses Brick Break in every way, when Tar lives your weak pitiful attack you know there is something wrong. @_@

There was something wrong with it when I put it out on shoddy battle almost 2 years ago, we all laughed it (vance, aby, and I), (anti wasn't a mod yet), and Vance used it in a battle against you for the whole purpose of trolling you... Changing name to Troll-Vire since that has been its use, I used to troll players, Vance trolled you

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    LO Max SpAtk Vire doesn't even OHKO min HP/SpD Rotom-A with rocks up rofl

This should be obvious. 317 SAtk and an unSTABed 70 base power attack isn't going to hurt much.

FailVire @ Expertbelt
    - hp Ice
    - thunder bolt
    - flamethrower
    - Cross Chop

Yeah yeah we get it, Electivire sucks etc etc.

There was something wrong with it when I put it out on shoddy battle almost 2 years ago, we all laughed it (vance, aby, and I), (anti wasn't a mod yet), and Vance used it in a battle against you for the whole purpose of trolling you... Changing name to Troll-Vire since that has been its use, I used to troll players, Vance trolled you

What.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    K, ignoring the stupid/unfunny vire posts above..lol

Where is sims ? Fatty >>

You should also all heil me.

Me thinks we should do more mini tourneys on the server, we had one and it went ok, a suspect one.

Years
    I'd need to get a solid team together before I could actively participate in tourneys. My team is bad enough as it is. =/

Do you guys think we'll ever see the release of Shoddy 2.0? Or is it going to be the next competitor?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I'd need to get a solid team together before I could actively participate in tourneys. My team is bad enough as it is. =/

Do you guys think we'll ever see the release of Shoddy 2.0? Or is it going to be the next competitor?

that Subcharge Rotom in your RMT is kinda gimmick =/

Azonic

hello friends
    Years

FailVire @ Expertbelt
    - hp Ice
    - thunder bolt
    - flamethrower
    - Cross Chop

I recommend my sweeper Piplup in which I completely 6-0'd D_A with.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Sub charge beam rotom IS NOT a gimmick. Its very deadly when used correctly.

And lol @ cherii.

I used one and it made my team fail lol , so I used the Double screen to support my team well =D

and lol at elfness being KOed by a Piplup whos actually weak to my Bidoof .

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    If you just throw it on a team it obviously isn't going to do anything worthwhile lol...

yeah , I guess its because my team were all sweepers ( excluding the lead ) , now using this Rotom as double screener is sweet , as brick break cant ruin Rotom's attempt =p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back