• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    God I've been getting freezed haxed like crazy >.<

I've seen a ton of Alakazam leads, which sucks since I'm using Froslass...

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    It's me on alts Aura, haxing you to death.

I wonder since Quaggy got Recover, if it will come back out of NU and be UU. I mean, it hold a lot of potential now with an easy recovery move.

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    ABYAY said:
    I wonder since Quaggy got Recover, if it will come back out of NU and be UU. I mean, it hold a lot of potential now with an easy recovery move.

| Quagsire | Usage | 4330 | 0.6 |
    I agree that it now has more potential ^^
    If only it had time to Recover after it gets hit =(

It does well against Gyarados which you can come in and Encore any move besides Taunt.

| Gyarados | Move | Taunt | 33.1 |

So free set-up 66.9% of the time you meet a Gyarados ?

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    So free set-up 66.9% of the time you meet a Gyarados ?

Nah, only if you encore DD or Waterfall and then switch out or Toxic the Gyarados.

Me and ChronicEdge have been working on a NU team that has turned out quite well so far.

Also, anybody looking at the CAP project lately?

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I've been playing on the suspect ladder today and I love the metagame. Very, very fun.

I'm currently running a ScarfChomp on my team and it is a very good revenge killer, not SR weak, not Pursuit weak and outspeeds and kills what he's meant to =]

Latias seems not to be doing too well, I've been running into alot of Tyranitar and they don't make her life easy.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Well Pokedra, Garchomp and T-Tar pair together well; Tar sets up the sandstorm, and it also removes Latias from the game with Pursuit, allowing Garchomp to run rampant with little standing in its way. Garchomp may not give much back in return, but it surely smashes everything in its way.

I won't be surprised to see a lot of Scizor/Garchomp/Tar combos. Ice revenge killers are met with Scizor, and Fire types are met with Tar/Chomp. It's a trio that synergizes well, seeing that they help one another out.

Years
    You know what I've notice nowdays? NO-ONE SAYS "GG" AFTER A MATCH! I mean, it's always been common courtesy to do so. Unless you're D_A and guilt-trip me into throwing the match. =/

In other news: I might be getting Wifi to work soon :D What do you mean no-one uses it anymore?

EDIT: Hiya, I has Wifi in Linux nao. :D

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Meh, I never say "gg" anymore, unless it actually was a good game. Most of the time since I'm too focused on the actual laddering to care, and if I get haxed to death, I usually just leave since I'm really frustrated =P

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    You know what I've notice nowdays? NO-ONE SAYS "GG" AFTER A MATCH! I mean, it's always been common courtesy to do so. Unless you're D_A and guilt-trip me into throwing the match. =/

In other news: I might be getting Wifi to work soon :D What do you mean no-one uses it anymore?

EDIT: Hiya, I has Wifi in Linux nao. :D

Zomg, Archer on wifi? <3

I say "GG" to friends, and to anyone I battle on PC, but otherwise..not so much.

Ew. Chomp/T-tar/Scizor all on one team. If faced with such an onslaught, how would one go about countering it or attempting to?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Ew. Chomp/T-tar/Scizor all on one team. If faced with such an onslaught, how would one go about countering it or attempting to?

It wouldn't be a fun experience =/

But each of them are entirely counterable. The only thing that's a bit of a pain is sandstorm wearing you down and the occasional miss due to Sand Veil.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    Ok so i love my new uu team. Its gotten me from <1200 to #33 (1542) and rising sharply. Hopefully ill be able to get higher than #5 this time but since i suck at uu lol

All i can say is "heil cacturne".

And just use Fire Fang/ice Shard/eq @ lo donphan and you beat all scizor/chomp/tar i win bown down.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    ALRIGHT

IM GOING TO RANK ALL OF THE PC BATTLERS OF ALL TIME

1) Sims
    2) Mullet
    3) Dark_Azelf
    4) Aragornbird
    5) Pokedra
    6) Iceman
    7) Mobile Tsk
    8) Your mom

Last) Me

:D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Considering Junoliv 5-0d Aragornbird, then 6-0d him, I honestly think he should be on that list above aragorn. :/

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    LOL Luke ive told you its because you havent battled in ages. XD

Also got to #15 in UU today and then got haxed by a stupid noob Venusaur, critted my Cacturne (my trademark bulky spiker with def evs and bold :|) with Power Whip. So i dropped to #17 and now im bored so ill resume tomorrow. :/

I might try to get higher than my current record in uu which is #5. ^.^

Also whats with all the dumb pokes people use these days which have no other purpose other than extreme niche roles and never work ? (see : junk like sub and salac raikou) <--someone actually used that on me and im just like "lol chansey" whilst he subbed down to activate the berry. ._.

Trapper Skuntank is also amazing, he keeps like everything in check ^_~.

Oh and when Rhyperior lives a SD LO CC from Toxicroak you know its uber rofl!

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Considering Junoliv 5-0d Aragornbird, then 6-0d him, I honestly think he should be on that list above aragorn. :/

Well then. :P

Anyways, I finally got a good UU team made, I'm laddering with it now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back