• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    the thread that makes France look good

I TOLD YOU ID TROLL YOU WITH KANYE WEST.

Can i just lol at how bad Rapid Spin Donphan is, even though its not meant to suck like special azumarril etc ? XD

Back on topic, remember those stupid nasty plot weaviles lol :/

Possibly the best Kanye joke I've heard since that fateful night. xD Wow...I seriously can't even stop laughing.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I'm just going to proceed to bookmark this thread and make a shrine celebrating D_A's glory every September 20th. That is all.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    omg omg omg I was just laddering and I was met by the infamous...

deadly...

astounding...

magnificent

Spoiler:

I was so happy and so scared at the same time. I was kind of like this:

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    OHKOs Tyranitar with Focus Punch, mon.

195 Atk vs 256 Def & 341 HP (150 Base Power): 328 - 388 (96.19% - 113.78%)

Smacks the T-Rex around. ;o

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    OHKO with SR :O

"Sweet I'm totally gonna predict a weak Ice Beam of Flamethrower! I'll just switch in now and....oh...damn."

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    My Hippowdown was once taken out by a T-Tar. No big deal, cept my T-tar, with max Def & HP (for some reason) was taken out because I tried to swap out...and it used Pursuit.

But still, that doesn't change the fact that I once swept an entire team with my PARALYZED SD LUKE. Yes, now is the time of stories...

Once, there was a young trainer...let's call him Mr. S. He got into a fight with a terrible, cheating, h4x0rz mod named Dark...Uxie. Yes, Mr. S & Dark Uxie had a battle to meet all battalez.

But Dark Uxie was a cheeter. He parahaxed Mr. S poor Lucario, and cheeted in order to make that his remainding pogeymanz. It seemed that all hope was lost. So, Mr. S gave one last SD on Luke. It wouldn't do him any good, as Uxie had a Weezing at full health. Still, Mr. S had Luke use XSpeed. And whadaya know, he got a critical! Uxie's FULL HEALTH WEEZING, losing in one hit to an XSpeed. Embarassing. Luke proceeded to XSpeed his ENTIRE TEAM, winning the match.

The End. Wans't that a wonderful story?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    My Hippowdown was once taken out by a T-Tar. No big deal, cept my T-tar, with max Def & HP (for some reason) was taken out because I tried to swap out...and it used Pursuit.

But still, that doesn't change the fact that I once swept an entire team with my PARALYZED SD LUKE. Yes, now is the time of stories...

Once, there was a young trainer...let's call him Mr. S. He got into a fight with a terrible, cheating, h4x0rz mod named Dark...Uxie. Yes, Mr. S & Dark Uxie had a battle to meet all battalez.

But Dark Uxie was a cheeter. He parahaxed Mr. S poor Lucario, and cheeted in order to make that his remainding pogeymanz. It seemed that all hope was lost. So, Mr. S gave one last SD on Luke. It wouldn't do him any good, as Uxie had a Weezing at full health. Still, Mr. S had Luke use XSpeed. And whadaya know, he got a critical! Uxie's FULL HEALTH WEEZING, losing in one hit to an XSpeed. Embarassing. Luke proceeded to XSpeed his ENTIRE TEAM, winning the match.

No it wasn't. Back to the kitchen with you! >:o *slaps*

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I bet Dark Uxie wasn't too happy about that, probably resulting in Mr. S getting kicked multiple times from the Shoddy server :D

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today

I have a better warstory.

Once upon a time when a cute lovely (attractive) non ginger (Anti tainted my brown locks =[) trainer called Cute_Azelf had to face the awful spamming troll in weekly battles, who surpass that of even mobile tsk, sims. Sims wanted to destroy the kingdom of s+m and only Cute_Azelf stood in his way. Cute_Azelf being naive fell into the trap of battling the evil sims. Sims with his patented Sucktowl and Vilesuck, 2 new pokemon species, stared the cute trainer down. Cute_Azelf in his younger days often liked to use a combo of the ones they call the "BlissSkarm", sims dreaded Suckplume and Sucktowl stood no chance, the "BlissSkarm" schooled him from there on after, Spikes + Stealth Rock were deployed, it was carnage. "Cute_Azelf wins" are the words sims often saw on his screen every week. Cute_Azelf had overthrown the evil sims and all of s+m was safe from his onslaught for all time.

The End.

This story was brought to you by Dark_Azelf

©2007-2009 Elf.Inc

Last edited:

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I have a better warstory.

Once upon a time when a cute lovely (attractive) non ginger (Anti tainted my brown locks =[) trainer called Cute_Azelf had to face the awful spamming troll in weekly battles, who surpass that of even mobile tsk, sims. Sims wanted to destroy the kingdom of s+m and only Cute_Azelf stood in his way. Cute_Azelf being naive fell into the trap of battling the evil sims. Sims with his patented Sucktowl and Vilesuck, 2 new pokemon species, stared the cute trainer down. Cute_Azelf in his younger days often liked to use a combo of the ones they call the "BlissSkarm", sims dreaded Suckplume and Sucktowl stood no chance, the "BlissSkarm" schooled him from there on after, Spikes + Stealth Rock were deployed, it was carnage. "Cute_Azelf wins" are the words sims often saw on his screen every week. Cute_Azelf had overthrown the evil sims and all of s+m was safe from his onslaught for all time.

The End.

This story was brought to you by Dark_Azelf

©2007-2009 Elf.Inc

This is not how I remember this story at all.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    You two should write a little collab story on your amazing battles.

sims with his awesome grammar and DA with his amazing ability to make him look like the good guy at all times. :D It'd be epic. And then Anti could throw a little sum'n sum'n in there too.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    CB Blissey was never really funny though lol

And poor sims haha, he stands no chance especially when I use a stall team and proceed to crush him with Spiritomb minus recovery move

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back