• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I still won nube. ^_~

Spoiler:

=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Skuntank was always good. It was just overlooked.

I'm not kidding when I said I had success with it on OU even, back in the times when Cresselia was the wall.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday

I'm not kidding when I said I had success with it on OU even, back in the times when Cresselia was the wall.

DEVI DEVI DEVI DEVI DEVI DEVI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Where have you been ? lol D:

Ive honestly NEVER used cress on a serious OU team lol

devilicious

dream
    Years
    I have been... not around. Doing real life stuff, like being awesome at school. But it's all over now. :3

And I agree, using Cress in a serious OU team is pathetic. But you can't say people didn't use her back in early DP.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Dude take that horrible convo bit out your sig -_-

FYI I was kidding when I said sig it...
    Ok then, I took it out.

I used Stunktank around mid september,and he was a blast.Tis a shame that I lost my team though.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have been... not around. Doing real life stuff, like being awesome at school. But it's all over now. :3

And I agree, using Cress in a serious OU team is pathetic. But you can't say people didn't use her back in early DP.

Well not pathetic, just that since chomp was banned and guys like vire rose in usage cress doesnt seem to have a purpose.

And oh awesome. XD You should get on shoddy server imo.

Skuntank has always been awesome. NP Mismag threatening to sweep your team ? Zam owning you ? Rotom troubles ? Chansey weakness ? Have no fear Skuntank is here! I think my bulky trapper Skuntank is gonna get added to the analysis too. ^_~

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    so smogon does steal sets made by DA ?

or does or resident elf submit them =/

OR DOES HE STEAL THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

!!!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    D_A stop stealing my reputation as "the mean one." On a positive note, at least this makes me "the cute one" now =)

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Im sitting here wondering why cress walls everything, no really ven stuff that is meant to beat it i.e Houndoom. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, its like putting Giratina in OU lol

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    People need to use Skuntank more. I guess Whiscash can set up on Cresselia too, lol. SubDance Crawdaunt is not a bad idea either.

People are using Calm Mind and Psychic and often used in conjunction with Rest. =[[[[[[ Ive even seen a few ones with Toxic. :/

Also i hate P-Z, i got my account to 1556 and the thing critted my tomb and froze my Chansey with NP Dark Pulse and Tri respectively and now im at like 1476 or something dumb. ~.~

But yeah im using STalker Whirlwind Sp.Def Drapion to deal with Cress, i think i might put Aroma on Chansey and remove Sleep Talk for Toxic Spikes to spite set up sweepers like Nubgon-z and Houndnoob etc. >:/ Still Venusaur is used alot so i dont think T-Spikes are worth it in uu but saying that Venu CAN be worn down via other Spikes so yeah im just like ughh lol.

Either way i like my new team, it has cute mons and i also stole IPL's CurseTomb again, its really fun for those idiots that save their stat up Resters for last poke sweeps thinking they win because i cant phaze them and then they get owned lolol. ^.^

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    CurseTomb? That sounds so obnoxious it might work.

Oh it does work incredibly well, especially with entry hazards up. Ive used it on nearly all of my most successful uu teams its best used with Rest on the set though as you lose alot of your health. Curse + 3 layers of Spikes + SR inflicts ~66% damage on a switch in iirc..lol.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    I'm actually running a build around SubSalac P-Z, which D_A said earlier would be good in UU play. It's working well, Cress provides T-Wave support, Drapion kills off bulky psychics, and Pory-Z can block Toxic with a Sub and unless Cress CM's once it will always break Cress' Sub on the SubCM set. Then PoryZ can set up NP and either Tri Attack or Dark Pulse.

I also am using a bulky Poliwrath for Rain Dance and Chansey and bulky Rhyperior because D_A said when I was running Rotom "ewww Raikou weak" and Rhyperior is 2HKOed by +1 HP Ice so if it switchs in on a CM it wins. I'm using Froslass for Spikes but it seems like everything in UU is running leads tailored to beat Froslass every time (aka Crunch/AJ Pedo, Stone Edge/Aqua Jet Tops with Rapid Spin, etc.) :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back