• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    and what have I done wrong ? I dont remember doing something that breaks the rule ( beside bidoof jokes, where now Ive stopped joking with it .... )

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • and what have I done wrong ? I dont remember doing something that breaks the rule ( beside bidoof jokes, where now Ive stopped joking with it .... )

I'll just PM you since you don't get what we're trying to say and I'd rather not ruin the DCC more.

Anyone who wants to change the subject, go right ahead and swoop on in. Preferably Ginger.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I'll just PM you since you don't get what we're trying to say and I'd rather not ruin the DCC more.

Anyone who wants to change the subject, go right ahead and swoop on in. Preferably Ginger.

Can we discuss how people use dumb sets and how a baby dies each time people use them ?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Can we discuss how people use dumb sets and how a baby dies each time people use them ?

Actually babies die everytime you play too DA. You just rape people so hard that they want to get an abortion. D': Why do you do such a thing?

I'm totes gonna use something like ChoiceBand Hippowdon for realz.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I remember using DD Tropius on a sunny day team but it failed so badly - -", I blame spiny for forcing me to use it.

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
    Years
  • the thread that makes France look good

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    I was following the topic =/ .....

Follow

Figured I might as well post it here since S&M is where I only hang out.

I'm leaving PC, I'm not going to specify all the reasons but life's been a little tough for me these past few week's and I really don't have time for PC anymore. I'm gonna miss some of you guys but real life takes priority over PC.

I will vote in the suspect since I made it but that's probably the last thing I'll do competitive-battling wise.

Anyways good luck to Anti and DA, hope you keep running S&M well ^_^

and leave already.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • This thread is basically for the S&M-ites to talk about random stuff basically...mainly metagame discussion has been happening though. :/ Or just random inside jokes that most people wouldn't get. :P

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • If Chomp returns to OU, then I'll be the happiest man in the world :D
    Latias has a 1% chance of going to uber.
    And where's the voting thread on Smogon :D?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back