• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The time has come...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I find myself leaving. I have spent a long time here at PC, and I have gone through so much, and I've had it. I hope you guys have fun here, and sorry if I make anybody feel bad, but so long

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    DragonTrainer said:
    I find myself leaving. I have spent a long time here at PC, and I have gone through so much, and I've had it. I hope you guys have fun here, and sorry if I make anybody feel bad, but so long

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

You really want me to shoot myself huh? :P

Alright, but if you find yourself wanting to come back...Your more than welcome. ;)

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well, cya and have fun what ever your doiing!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Bye, DT! We will all miss you! Maybe you could come back in the future and say hi? That would be nice. :P I will always remember the great times we all had with you. They were some fun times. :P

See ya, dude!

~Latios Master

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    FlamingTorchic said:
    Bye DT, it is sad to see you go =\

And this is what Andy said on MSN:

I will come back only of DT will and we forget all that happened.

I assume DT and Arcanine got into a fight.
    What happened to them anyway?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    I assume DT and Arcanine got into a fight.
    What happened to them anyway?
    There's a topic in Questions and Feedback that I really don't suggest taking a look at, but it should answer all your questions.

As for the matter at hand, DT, you're really going to be missed. You've been a great help around PC and you're welcome here anytime. It's going to be weird without you around, but chances are you already made your final decision and my words won't likely sway you very much. Good luck in all your future ventures and be sure to come back and visit once in a while. ^_^;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    The time has come...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Not you! ;_;

Just as I'm starting to understand some stuff around here, this happens, and now one of our best members is gone. I wish I could convince you otherwise since your presence adds so much here, but it seems your mind is made up, so I'll just wish you good luck in life since this seems to be a permanent thing.

~Chairman Kaga

Years
    It's a shame you're leaving... you were one of those people who I saw through as members and turn to super mods without me noticing... well, see ya! Cheers to you, DT! (even though I was the original DT, I'll address you as DT in your memory!) XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well DT you said you was not going to be the first to say it so I will. I'm sorry, I know you say you are leaving since your off line life if sliping away but I think this also has something to do with it. I mean I know you are on all day but you could be like some Mods and not come on as much.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Andy, it's his early teen years. You only get to live one of those, and he has a girlfriend from what I heard, and any boyfriend would be dedicated to her, I know I am to mines. But you know what I'm saying.. he wants to live his life.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    Andy, it's his early teen years. You only get to live one of those, and he has a girlfriend from what I heard, and any boyfriend would be dedicated to her, I know I am to mines. But you know what I'm saying.. he wants to live his life.
    <_< Well he just could have said that.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    And the dragon pokemon fanbase shrinks again. You will be missed DT, even though I've only chatted with you a few times.

Ah well, see you next time.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    <_< Well he just could have said that.
    But everyone says that when they leave and it gets boring after a while. XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    *Lets out a sigh*
    Well, I guess this is where the road of our friendship parts. We've been through some good times together, and I'm not about to forget it. We've shared some laughs, and had a good time. We had a few minor disagreements, but that never stopped our friendship from going on......and on....

In fact....no.....this isn't the end of our friendship.

We're just going our separate ways. You've been a great friend to me, more then I could've ever hoped. I'm never going to forget you, and I hope that you'll never forget all the good times you've had here on PC, and all the many friends that have stuck by your side through thick and thin. I've parted from many really good friends before, although they were IRL, and you DT.....you're in there too.
    *nudges him for fun*
    Heh, well........I guess I want to say....
    Bye DT! We'll never forget you! You're the coolest guy that ever joined PC!..........and you have good taste in clothes!
    Hehe....
    See ya! :cool:

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Bye DT! We'll all miss you very much! You were a lot of fun to talk to here. I hope our friendship will remain even though you're gone. Hopefully some day you'll get to see that snow you've always wanted to see... and maybe someday you'll return to us here at PC. But until then I guess this is goodbye...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back