• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The time has come...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?d have quite a bit to say about this whole ordeal, but I don?t want to upset you. =\ Welcome back.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    DragonTrainer said:
    Eh, sorry for all this guys, but just because I returned doesn't mean I'm happy or cheerful or any of that. *Points to sig*.

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

It's alright. It's just good that you returned.

I was so confident that you would return that
    I even bet that you'd return. :P

Then again, we're glad to have you back. ;)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Kairi said:
    I'd have quite a bit to say about this whole ordeal, but I don't want to upset you. =\ Welcome back.
    You may as well, everyone else has shouted their opinions at me, so it wouldn't really upset me if you said what you have to say

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Well, DT, at least you're posting. ^^ Anyways, errr.. I really have no idea what to say.. I mean, I really can't understand why you're leaving one minute, then coming back the next o_o; If I was leaving and coming back, I'd be cheerful ^^;

*explodes*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Ok some one owes some one some money. XD
    Welcome back DT, it's good to have you back.

See Andy and We didnt even have to give him two days.. he came back on his own, They always do :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Er... I'm gone for one week, and all of this happens. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE FREAKED OUT IN THE LAST TWO MINUTES?! XD I sadly read Andy's thread, then learned that he was staying, then this too. But I'm glad that you're both staying, and don't dare have any second thoughts about staying with us again. Everyone wants you both to stay, whether you're active or not.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Heh, well, I am still pondering the thought of staying or not. But for the moment, seems I will be staying, so there is no need for this thread

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back