• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Tiny Things Thread (Possible Spoiler Warning)

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
  • Lv. 65 Metang is cool! I like this better than those level 50 and up magikarps in platinum :).

Years
  • I found a Level 62 Metagross in the wild as well in that same area. Very very rare though.
    Couldn't catch it though, as it nearly swept my entire team and I was running out of Pokeballs...
    I'm still wondering where can I get Ralts in Pokemon White, though.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
  • Once, I threw a Pokeball and it only shook once and I caught it. Weird. I think it made a different sound too :/

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • It's not a glitch. It was implemented into the game intentionally.
    Oh. Well it makes catching boring. D:
    Don't suppose anyone knows the combination? :L
    The only ones we know of are:

Grass Oath + Fire Oath = Fire field hurting opponents
    Fire Oath + Water Oath = Rainbow increasing likelihood of secondary effects
    Water Oath + Grass Oath = Swamp lowering opponents speed

The fire field affects all opponents on the first. Same for the Swamp. The Rainbow affects all your Pokemon on the field.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • The insta-catch thing is a random thing, can't be triggered intentionally and happens on any Pokemon, whether it be a near-death Magikarp or a full health legendary.

Reading the reports collected on 2ch is interesting, since there's absolutely no trend on when or how it occurs at all.

pokemad

Self taught hacker
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    HaHa

I found an easy way to get to the top of the spiral tower with the bell.
    Press B and some trainers change direction.
    Easy.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    A tiny detail that really impressed me was the fact that different pokemon "birds" appeared at the beginning when you exit your house for the first time, depending on what time of day you started your game. At dusk it was a flock of Mamepato, than at night it was a bunch of Koromori.

When I saw Koromori I was like "WTF are those mothball things with mouth?"

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • A tiny detail that really impressed me was the fact that different pokemon "birds" appeared at the beginning when you exit your house for the first time, depending on what time of day you started your game. At dusk it was a flock of Mamepato, than at night it was a bunch of Koromori.

When I saw Koromori I was like "WTF are those mothball things with mouth?"

Thats their nose x3 not their mouth x3

austin00081

young money
    Years
  • Oddities in B/W

Once you beat the main story line, you gain access to routes 11-15. Did anyone else find it extremely odd that Gen 1-4 Pokemon can be found in the wild here? Especially at such high levels. I mean, a lvl 59 Jigglypuff? Really? Did these pokemon jump off of a ship and swim to Isshu?

Explain.

Ricochet Orange

The one who needed a new forum
    Years
  • They lied about Isshu being remote from the rest of the Pokemon world.

The region starts just south-west from Johto, off-screen just after those rocks blocking your way.

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
  • Even Level 70 Walreins and Wailords can be found there. O_O I hate that part in my opinion,especially because of the hardcore leveled trainers.
    They lied about Isshu being remote from the rest of the Pokemon world.
    The region starts just south-west from Johto, off-screen just after those rocks blocking your way.
    Err....how do you know that?

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    My team is in the low to mid 50s, I beat the game, andnow the trainers' Pokemon are 10 levels higher?! Did I miss something??

austin00081

young money
    Years
  • Exactly! My team's average is lvl 50, and all of a sudden its a jump to lvl 68!
    WTF! Granted, the high leveled pokemon are 1st stages, and usually weak, but still!

Gamefreak totally stumped me with this one..

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • I was hoping something like this would happen! YES! ='DD

I don't really care much though xDD haha
    and the way i see it anything that happens After E4 and Champion Never Really Happen Anyway

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Once you beat the main story line, you gain access to routes 11-15. Did anyone else find it extremely odd that Gen 1-4 Pokemon can be found in the wild here? Especially at such high levels. I mean, a lvl 59 Jigglypuff? Really? Did these pokemon jump off of a ship and swim to Isshu?

Explain.

Maybe it's a secret project of the other region's governments trying to kill off the Isshu Pokemon so they can take over for some reason?

Back