• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE TRADE PLANET.

DaPews

Pokemon Planet Vice President
    Years
    Well...I'm going to now. If you guys need something feel free to post on here and either Bobbie or I will get back to you ASAP. Thank you!

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
    Years
    Alright. Thanks for your consideration. I shall visit back here tomorrow to see a reply. =)

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    What do you want for the shiny modest starmie and the impish donphan?

I want the starmie more then donphan lol

Last edited:

Skarmory is Power

Beggining IV Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    *Shiny* Adamant Tyranitar 360/403/256/203/236/203
    Stone Edge, Crunch, EQ, Dragon Dance
    *Shiny* Naive Garchomp 353/335/208/190/181/333
    Dragon Claw, EQ, Fire Fang, Swords Dance

Can i have these two or at least the tyrannitar for a Timid evd Yanmega, shiny buizel, shiny voltorb, shiny roserade, and a shiny crobat, holding a salac berry/masterball, or any combination of them

Water Pokemon Trainer

Starting A New Leaf
    Years
    Timid Froslass 281/176/176/259/176/350
    Ice Beam, T-Bolt, Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond - my friend goldenbagon got this off you he hacked check it and it had 31 ivs straight throught so its possible its hacked are you its orignal trainer?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    THE TRADE PLANET.

Jolly Heracross (Guts) 293/338/159/79/208/295
    Megahorn, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Night Slash

THE TRADE PLANET.

Adamant Machamp (No Guard) 383/394/193/137/197/141
    DynamicPunch, Stone Edge, Rest, Sleep Talk

Well, I have a Timid Infernape (252 Spe/252 SpA/ 6 HP, with NP, Focus Blast, F-Thrower, and Grass Knot), IV Bred Shroomish (I'll give you the IVs if you want them), CALM Blissey (S-Toss, T-Wave, Softboiled, Aromatherapy), IV Bred Eevee (See Shroomish), and some more. Tell me if you are interested in any of those

*Copies from old thread*

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    im interested in this pkmn
    Modest Empoleon 309/180/211/353/235/212
    Agility, Surf, Grass Knot, Substitute
    i can offer any of these
    distant land lugia
    distant land entei
    ranger manaphy
    ev trained lucario

Last edited:

DaPews

Pokemon Planet Vice President
    Years
    Soo...unfortunetly for most of you all the pokemon you requested are Bobbie's so you'll have to wait until he gets on. I'm sorry for the wait.

To Jiang: I talked to Bobbie and those would be ok. I would be doing the breeding if that is ok with you. Although...it is very much harder to get three perfect Iv's but i'll see what I can do. Once you respond to this i'll start the breeding.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    Eh, no other shinies available for trade at the present moment.
    I have some IV Pokemon, but they aren't anything special.

It's fine noxious. We will take that Dratini. I will take care of that breeding for you. Let me know when you've figured out what you want.

I would like to request these for IV breeding:

Scyther, Adamant
    Egg move: Baton Pass
    31/31/x/x/x/31 (HP, Atk and Speed) ~31 IVs in Atk and Speed are most important.

Gastly, Timid
    Egg move: Hypnosis
    x/x/x/31/x/31 (31 in spatk and speed)

I am offering:
    Careful Eevee (SRed)
    [FONT=&quot]31 / 30 - 31 / 20 - 31 / 10 - 31 / 10 - 29 / 30 – 31[/FONT]

Kyle Riolu - Serious, 31 in SpAtk

[FONT=&quot]Shiny tauros ------ Lonely #128 Tauros: 0 - 2 / 18 - 23 / 16 - 27 / 3 - 8 / 19 - 24 / 31[/FONT]

TRU DRAGONITE 11-9-08
    Alert to sounds [FONT=&quot]Mild #149 Dragonite: 30 - 31 / 12 - 13 / 0 - 3 / 28 - 29 / 12 - 13 / 31[/FONT]
    Likes to run [FONT=&quot]Mild #149 Dragonite: 14 - 15 / 26 - 27 / 20 - 23 / 18 - 19 / 12 - 13 / 30[/FONT]
    Alert to sounds [FONT=&quot]Mild #149 Dragonite: 14 - 15 / 4 - 5 / 14 - 15 / 16 - 17 / 20 - 21 / 26[/FONT]

As DaPews said, those will be difficult to breed. But we'll do our best. DaPews will be doing this for you so coordinate with him through PMs if you'd like or keep posting on here.

What do you want for the shiny modest starmie and the impish donphan?

I want the starmie more then donphan lol

What are you willing to offer for it? We're not looking for anything specific.

*Shiny* Adamant Tyranitar 360/403/256/203/236/203
    Stone Edge, Crunch, EQ, Dragon Dance
    *Shiny* Naive Garchomp 353/335/208/190/181/333
    Dragon Claw, EQ, Fire Fang, Swords Dance

Can i have these two or at least the tyrannitar for a Timid evd Yanmega, shiny buizel, shiny voltorb, shiny roserade, and a shiny crobat, holding a salac berry/masterball, or any combination of them

Thank you for posting what you have to offer!
    We are interested in the Yanmega (it is not shiny correct?) and the shiny roserade. You can keep the rest.

Timid Froslass 281/176/176/259/176/350
    Ice Beam, T-Bolt, Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond - my friend goldenbagon got this off you he hacked check it and it had 31 ivs straight throught so its possible its hacked are you its orignal trainer?

Thank you very much for letting us know. I am not the original trainer so you're absolutely correct. It could be hacked.

THE TRADE PLANET.

Jolly Heracross (Guts) 293/338/159/79/208/295
    Megahorn, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Night Slash

THE TRADE PLANET.

Adamant Machamp (No Guard) 383/394/193/137/197/141
    DynamicPunch, Stone Edge, Rest, Sleep Talk

Well, I have a Timid Infernape (252 Spe/252 SpA/ 6 HP, with NP, Focus Blast, F-Thrower, and Grass Knot), IV Bred Shroomish (I'll give you the IVs if you want them), CALM Blissey (S-Toss, T-Wave, Softboiled, Aromatherapy), IV Bred Eevee (See Shroomish), and some more. Tell me if you are interested in any of those

*Copies from old thread*

We are interested in the Nape and Bliss. PM me when you can and we will do the trade.

im interested in this pkmn
    Modest Empoleon 309/180/211/353/235/212
    Agility, Surf, Grass Knot, Substitute
    i can offer any of these
    distant land lugia
    distant land entei
    ranger manaphy
    ev trained lucario

We're interested in the distant land Lugia. I can trade you whenever you're ready. Just post here or PM me when you can.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    um a shiny azelf UT? for the starmie i dont need the donphan anymore lol

its nature is lonely btw

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I have decided what I'd like for my Dratini.
    Can I get a Jumpluff with 31/x/31/x/31/31. Jolly Nature please with Encore as an egg move.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Bobbie, can you please PM me the IVs and EV Spreads first? I like to have the information ahead of time.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    um a shiny azelf UT? for the starmie i dont need the donphan anymore lol

its nature is lonely btw

Alrighty. Yeah, that sounds good. Just PM me when you can trade.

do u have any UT shinies

No, I do not at the moment, I apologize.

I have decided what I'd like for my Dratini.
    Can I get a Jumpluff with 31/x/31/x/31/31. Jolly Nature please with Encore as an egg move.

Alrighty. I don't know if I can get you all of those IVs, but I will definitely do my best. I will put you down on the waiting list.

Bobbie, can you please PM me the IVs and EV Spreads first? I like to have the information ahead of time.

Alrighty, that Machamp I did myself so I am aware of it:
    252 HP, 252 ATK, 4 Spd
    30/31/28/x/x/25

As for the Hera, I'm not sure. I'm not the OT....

hey bobbie can you trade now?

Well, it looks like it's too late, because you appear to be off, but we will definitely catch eachother on here sometime.

@ Callandor: Simply post what you're willing to offer (something of equal value obviously). We're really not looking for anything specific at the moment.

Last edited:

ABZ DEATHNOTE

**!¡AβZ¡!**
    Years
    HI il give u a shiny Scizor evd atk spd plus another pokemon from my thred for your shiny evd gengar and shiny evd garchomp :
    STAts: Szicor Adament
    hp281/394/237/103/196/229
    MOVES /UTURN/Pursuit/Superpower/Bulletpunch INSTERSTED?

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    HI il give u a shiny Scizor evd atk spd plus another pokemon from my thred for your shiny evd gengar and shiny evd garchomp :
    STAts: Szicor Adament
    hp281/394/237/103/196/229
    MOVES /UTURN/Pursuit/Superpower/Bulletpunch INSTERSTED?

I am interested in that Mattle Ho-oh as well. Simply PM me if this trade is final and i'll put you on the waiting list!

Back