• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE TRADE PLANET.

Years
    Adamant Electivire 274/374/145/182/204/289
    Cross Chop, EQ, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch

Modest Magmortar 291/203/170/383/227/265
    Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Overheat

I'm interested in those two (if you still have them). I'm currently in the process of EV training a Riolu with Vacuum Wave and I have a fully EV'ed pre-Platinum SD Gallade and I can train that to level 100. It may take me a week to get them both to level 100. I also have shiny Ponyta and Murkrow. Both in Master Balls. As far as I know, the balls are legit but I'm not sure about the pokemon because a friend caught them. I'll ask him to see whether they are hacked or not but Ill stick with my offer of the Vacuum Wave Timid Lucario, Also able to train an Adamant one but that has no EV's so it will take me a while to EV train those along with all my other pokemon I'm EV'ing. Also I have that Gallade, just gimme time to get that and the Riolu to level 100. PM me and I'll keep you updated on the EV's.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    I'm interested in those two (if you still have them). I'm currently in the process of EV training a Riolu with Vacuum Wave and I have a fully EV'ed pre-Platinum SD Gallade and I can train that to level 100. It may take me a week to get them both to level 100. I also have shiny Ponyta and Murkrow. Both in Master Balls. As far as I know, the balls are legit but I'm not sure about the pokemon because a friend caught them. I'll ask him to see whether they are hacked or not but Ill stick with my offer of the Vacuum Wave Timid Lucario, Also able to train an Adamant one but that has no EV's so it will take me a while to EV train those along with all my other pokemon I'm EV'ing. Also I have that Gallade, just gimme time to get that and the Riolu to level 100. PM me and I'll keep you updated on the EV's.

WOW. I REALLY appreciate this post! Thank you very much for such detail!
    Yeah, I"d be happy to work out something with you. That Riolu sounds good along with the Gallade. Just let me know when you have them at 100 like you mentioned and we will trade. I'll put you on the waiting list.

Years
    Thx, so I'm guessing you'll want a the Timid natured one. I also saw a Naive Infernape. If I can train the Adamant Lucario do you think you'd be willing to trade that as well? Oh, BTW, rang my friend,apparently the shinies are hacked (so I'll be releasing those) so yer, I only have those EV'ed poke's to offer. OK. LMK if you would like the other Lucario, although I also have an adamant Magikarp and I can EV that as well. (lol, I never realised my pokemon boxes were filled with so much potential)

EDIT: I'll get to work on that Riolu tonight. It's really hot ATM, and probs will be for the next week down here but I'lll have it fully EV'ed so don't worry. Oh, and I forgot to mention i have a Calm Chansey (LV. 1) that knows Aromatherapy and Toxic. Doesn't have Seismic Toss unfortunately. Anyways, I'll do the Gallade and Luke for now but if you ever need an Adamant Gyara (I can't get Stone Edge on it, too many BP's), Calm Blissey or another Adamant Luke, LMK.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    Yeah, we'll take the Timid Riolu, Adamant Lucario along with the SD Gallade for ours. Sound good?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    Hello! This is a great thread! Do you happen to have a list of event pokemon? Also what are your wants for the IV bred pokemon?

Years
    Naive Infernape 292/250/177/307/160/341
    Flamethrower, Close Combat, Grass Knot, HP Ice (70)

I like the look of this. I can offer some EVD pokemon for it.

Here are the EVD Pokemon I'm offering (these are all level 100):

Breloom
    Gyarados
    Lanturn
    Cloyster

Just reply with the ones you like and I'll give you the info on them.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    Hello! This is a great thread! Do you happen to have a list of event pokemon? Also what are your wants for the IV bred pokemon?

Hey thanks!
    We do have events actually, but at the moment I am having some difficulties with editing the thread so I have not added them. Right now we have:
    TRU Dragonite, Gmstp Deoxys, Distant Land Lugia, Movie 07 Darkrai..... Are you interested in any of those? And I'm not sure exactly what you're reffering to when you say IV bred pokes...Are you saying you want us to breed something for you?

Naive Infernape 292/250/177/307/160/341
    Flamethrower, Close Combat, Grass Knot, HP Ice (70)

I like the look of this. I can offer some EVD pokemon for it.

Here are the EVD Pokemon I'm offering (these are all level 100):

Breloom
    Gyarados
    Lanturn
    Cloyster

Just reply with the ones you like and I'll give you the info on them.

Alright. We are interested in the Lanturn and Cloyster as we have Bre and Gyara on our thread already (unless they have different movesets, natures, etc.). So, what's the info on those two? (Lanturn and Cloyster?)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    Hey thanks!
    We do have events actually, but at the moment I am having some difficulties with editing the thread so I have not added them. Right now we have:
    TRU Dragonite, Gmstp Deoxys, Distant Land Lugia, Movie 07 Darkrai..... Are you interested in any of those? And I'm not sure exactly what you're reffering to when you say IV bred pokes...Are you saying you want us to breed something for you?

Alright. We are interested in the Lanturn and Cloyster as we have Bre and Gyara on our thread already (unless they have different movesets, natures, etc.). So, what's the info on those two? (Lanturn and Cloyster?)

You're welcome. :)
    Oh okay, and I have all of those events. And yes I am staring to make my very first wifi team,so I would like to get some IV'd pokemon so I can make a good team. If you know how to do this, and have time, would you mind helping me make a team? I saw that you offer many services but this may not be one of them. If not it is okay, but I can offer many events and some shinies.

Years

Lanturn
    Bold (Person who I got it off accidently EVD the wrong nature)
    (I don't remember the EV spread)
    375/152/181/210/213/186
    Illuminate
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Hydro Pump
    ~ Signal Beam
    ~ Thunderbolt

Cloyster
    Adamant
    (Don't remember EV spread)
    214/293/440/179/114/157
    Shell Armour
    ~ Ice Shard
    ~ Payback
    ~ Protect
    ~ Avalanche

EDIT: If you want both could I also get:

Bold Blissey (Serene Grace) 714/50/130/186/306/146
    Aromatherapy, Ice Beam, T-Wave, Softboiled

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    You're welcome. :)
    Oh okay, and I have all of those events. And yes I am staring to make my very first wifi team,so I would like to get some IV'd pokemon so I can make a good team. If you know how to do this, and have time, would you mind helping me make a team? I saw that you offer many services but this may not be one of them. If not it is okay, but I can offer many events and some shinies.

Well, I'm sorry we don't offer a team-building service but we'd be happy to breed some pokes for you if you'd like. Have you read my EV summary yet? (I'm not sure if you already know how they work, just thought I'd mention it...) If you have any pokemon you'd like us to breed, just let us know and we'll do it for you. And we'll take any events (that aren't the ones I mentioned) for the breeding.

Lanturn
    Bold (Person who I got it off accidently EVD the wrong nature)
    (I don't remember the EV spread)
    375/152/181/210/213/186
    Illuminate
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Hydro Pump
    ~ Signal Beam
    ~ Thunderbolt

Cloyster
    Adamant
    (Don't remember EV spread)
    214/293/440/179/114/157
    Shell Armour
    ~ Ice Shard
    ~ Payback
    ~ Protect
    ~ Avalanche

Okay, and what was the info on the other two?

Years

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
    Adamant
    44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe (I think)
    245/375/173/135/140/217
    Poison Heal
    ~ Spore
    ~ Leech Seed
    ~ Substitute
    ~ Seed Bomb

Gyarados
    Careful (wrong nature again)
    (Dont know EV spread)
    333/312/193/143/261/176
    Intimidate
    ~ Waterfall
    ~ Ice Fang
    ~ Dragon Dance
    ~ Earthquake

EDIT: I don't have the Breloom anymore, traded it for a shiiny EVD starmie

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    Well, I'm sorry we don't offer a team-building service but we'd be happy to breed some pokes for you if you'd like. Have you read my EV summary yet? (I'm not sure if you already know how they work, just thought I'd mention it...) If you have any pokemon you'd like us to breed, just let us know and we'll do it for you. And we'll take any events (that aren't the ones I mentioned) for the breeding.

Oh okay that's fine. Oh and yes the EV guide is very helpful, thank you :) Great! I will think about what pokemon I want and will post tomorrow or another time. :)

DaPews

Pokemon Planet Vice President
    Years
    Alright, So Bobbie had to leave. So I will be taking over for the time being. I would like to thank you all for making this Thread work. Bobbie put so much time into it. I just wish the editing would work better.

DaPews

Pokemon Planet Vice President
    Years
    I'm sorry but they are Bobbie's. I'm going to see if I can get him to make that more clear on the thread. Try to stop some confusion.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    Sounds Great. If you want, I can evolve the Riolu so that it's also a Lucario.

Yeah, that would be fine. I'll put you on the waiting list and just let me know when you're done and we will trade!

uh, DaPews, just a question

Is the timid infernape and bold blissey yours or is it Bobbies?

Like DaPews said, those are mine, and we will take the Breloom and Lanturn.

Ah, saw that you traded that Breloom away. Let me know if you've got any others trade then....

Back