• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Trainer Path-Scarlet's Journey

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Done! Sorry if this is short, but I have been tremendously busy! ^^;
    -----
    Serene nodded her head, like Pok?mon do.
    "Veeeeeee!" She said shrilly, and charged toward the Bulbasaur.
    "Bul-"
    Smack. The Bulbasaur fell onto it?s head, but then quickly righted itself.
    "Vinewhip, Bulbasaur!" The boy angrily cried, jabbing a finger at Serene.
    "BULBA!" The Pokmon cried furiously, and with that, it advanced on Serene, and shot strange, slim vines at my stunned Eevee, in circling the green around its waist.
    "Veeeeee!" Serene cried, paralyzed as the vines carried it into the air.

My mouth dropped open, and the boy laughed.
    "Not so tough now, are ya little punkette?"
    He grinned, revealing a couple of silver teeth, (Ewww, he probably does NOT brush his teeth a lot!) causing me to shudder, then rapidly thinking of how to get Serene out of Bulbasaur?s clutches.

Seeing Serene so silent, stunned from the attack, I suddenly got a idea...
    "Umm?. Serene, use Growl!" I yelled, and the little Eevee made a loud growling noise, causing the startled Bulbasaur to drop it.
    Yes! Now to finish it off!!! Oh, great-
    "Bulbasuar!! Use Razor Leaf!!!" The teen roared in a fit, causing the Bulbasaur to instantly start attacking with sharp-looking leaves.
    "Yow!" Kerri yelped from some were behind us.
    ?Watch were you aim your attack!?
    I rolled my eyes, grinned slightly, then proceeded in saying: "Serene, try to get near that Bulbasaur, and attack it with Tackle!"
    "Vee!"
    My Eevee began to dodge the leaves, trying to get near the Bulbasaur, occasionally ducking a few, until?.

WHACK.

Mission a success.
    I smiled happilly, seeing the Bulbasaur slump to the ground, and faint onto the grass.
    "Battle's over! Scar wins!" David yelled from behind us, causing the other boy to start fuming, and turning a deep angry red, and Kerri to start giggling.
    After calling back his Pok?mon, before stomping off into the grasses again, he yelled:
    "Punkette! I?ll getcha back someday, don?tcha worry! I?ll stomp on you for good!..."
    Then, stomping, and causing some Pok?mon in the grass to yowl, enraged, he left.

Years
    lol, since before you said that you want yours for quality, I'd ignore the length, then. ^_^

You story's great. If I was writing, I might miss out some stuff that you wrote down. XD

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
    Years
    Something strange befalls the legendaries, and all turn against each other. Latios vs. Latias, Mew vs. Mewtwo, Lugia vs. Ho oh, and Celabi vs. Jirachi. The rest... well, I'll describe....

A small band of kids must find a way to cease the eternal battle.

I'm gonna have some sign up to be in the story. May be a story where two or more people work on it. Maybe can turn into an RP too!

Back