• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Help Center (Same Place, New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
Years
  • Nah, I live in Massachussetts. However, I've always wanted to go to Italy . I've been taking courses, so I can speak fluent Italian. If I actually did live in Italy, I don't think I could be speaking so fluently in English -_- haha.

Good point, haha. Italy is a beautiful place though, with all the scenery and amazing food. It's too bad I'm not part Italian...

@ venice- Is that through a Move Tutor?

sambo626

Pokemon Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
  • Hey I was wondering if i might be able to get the power items, I know i'm lazy but I don't really fancy getting the massive BP for the items, any power items would be great but I would like all except HP. If you guys are backed up with orders just wait and do mine once you have the time TY. Also I would be interested in breeding pkmn for free so if you are actually letting people join the breeding group then that would be great, atm i have finished diamond and almost emerald.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • Thanks a lot hero. Gonna make my ev training much less hectic now. Appreciate it :).

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Hey, do any of you guys who work for the help center know about any good guides on how to ev train on the internet?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • Hey, do any of you guys who work for the help center know about any good guides on how to ev train on the internet?

Hmmm, not really. I'm a self-taught EV Trainer, so I'm considering writing a guide, but not that I know of. Maybe I should write that after I finish the Omastar I'm working on....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back