• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Help Center (Same Place, New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedOneH28

RED
    Years
    I would love if I could have a male Honchkrow. With Nasty Plot if possible (he learns it at 35).

Last edited:

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    i read about the Ev training services and what would u want in return for it?

Either Elhero or KingOfGold does it for free so ask them. They don't ask for anything in return.

Also Hero, Let me know when you can switch my Aerodactyl back over to me.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Either Elhero or KingOfGold does it for free so ask them. They don't ask for anything in return.

Also Hero, Let me know when you can switch my Aerodactyl back over to me.
    Sorry about that. You said you wanted Aqua Tail? Am I supposed to teach it to him in Pastoria on my Platinum, because I went there and it can not learn it.

Gusxx1

Years
    Sorry about that. You said you wanted Aqua Tail? Am I supposed to teach it to him in Pastoria on my Platinum, because I went there and it can not learn it.

I believe the move tutor for Aqua tail is in the Survival area.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I believe the move tutor for Aqua tail is in the Survival area.
    Oh I can't access that area yet, I have to catch all the pokmeon in Sinnoh first I believe. Unless theres another way to access it, I'll have to give it back to you. Or I could hold onto it until I do catch all the pokemon in Sinnoh, which might not be that hard.

Gusxx1

Years
    Oh I can't access that area yet, I have to catch all the pokmeon in Sinnoh first I believe. Unless theres another way to access it, I'll have to give it back to you. Or I could hold onto it until I do catch all the pokemon in Sinnoh, which might not be that hard.

Just keep it and when you got it done let me know. Don't bother rushing i won't need it till the weekend.

Years
    I would like a CHIMCHAR please. Hatched preferred.

FC: 4468-2037-1673
    OT: RbLLEON

I'm stepping out for lunch now.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Okay, so since I will not be able to be on much anymore (I'm just getting too busy), I have decided to allow FalconJoker to join the thread, just a heads up to everyone. But no need to worry, I will still be on, yet will not be filling requests anymore.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Can somebody EV train my Pokémon?

Pokemon: Duskull
    EV Spread: 252 HP/52 Def/204 Special Defense
    can you please keep the move Will-O-Wisp and not delete it, and not train it over level 40, please?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Sorry no one's gotten back to any of the requests. I guess everyone is as busy as I am. This will probably be my last time checking this until tomorrow, so if someone could fill those requests, that would be great.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    @Fireheart

I can EV train it for you. I'll hit you up tomorrow when I'm ready to take it.

@zerwey

I got a lucky egg for you. Just want one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back