• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Tig said:
    Umbreon is a cat =3

I'm going to my Mum's today for the weekend!

I'm going to see the ninja cat w00t!
    lol, no matter how many times you say it, Umbreon will always be a fox, lol.
    Have fun at your mothers! We'll miss you here! (Oh wait, will you be able to get online?)

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    I'm never at PC on weekends
    The Umbreon Fan Club!
    The Umbreon Fan Club!
    The Umbreon Fan Club!

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Tig said:
    I'm never at PC on weekends
    The Umbreon Fan Club!
    The Umbreon Fan Club!
    The Umbreon Fan Club!
    oh, well have fun anyway, we will miss you!

oh, ans Ash, make your Dot Hack Character... Do you need me to fill out the form then PM it to you? Then you finish and post it?

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    Bit of help on the Stats would be nice. I'm over there checking it. Sorry for being a pain with it. :(
    lol, you use the stats of the class that you choose to be. And if you are going to be a monster race, then you add the stats of the monster race to the stats of the character class you chose. Kind of like Dungeons and Dragons.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    ninja umbreon kitty fox? anymore definitions from you great fans? what will come of umbreon, next, lol :P

Last edited:

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    an umbreon layout is coming to pc!!! lol, see, we are already taking over PC, xD.

meh, my windows apperance is umbreon centered now; umbreishnessness, :P

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    bgtfamily said:
    an umbreon layout is coming to pc!!! lol, see, we are already taking over PC, xD.

meh, my windows apperance is umbreon centered now; umbreishnessness, :P
    I know we are taking over...but the strange thing is...I don't like the new layout. I think it makes Umbreon look ugly, which Umbreon is anything but...

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    Yeah it does look kinda weird but I like it, at least it has an Umbreon.

They could have drawn it better. Whoever did it was a terrible artist. I think I'll stick with Midnight Misty.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    That's the same one I have. Cool! Only one I have used since...can't remember LOL.

I like it because it is the darkest one PC offers. The rest hurt my eyes to look at... I wish they had a "goth" one. I prefer black. Umbreon would have been great. But the layout came out terrible... So Midnight Misty is is, untill they make Shuppet! (Or absol)

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    Oooh yeah like a goth Absol or Sableye or Shuppet or Umbreon, now that would rock!

Sableye? What an ugly Pokemon...Though I love using ghosts...Hmm... Maybe a dark and ghost type layout would be cool. We should tell someone!

Back